Forums

What Races Will Be Able To Play As Soul Fighter?

BeK

12 hours ago, BeK said:

I think I read somewhere that Gon will be able to but are there any other races?

Thanks.

12 hours ago, Jem said:

Gon, Yun and Jin.

only Gon and Yun!!

but i hear that they been unlocked for jin too , might be rumors!

but it doesnt make much sense since gon and yun are the only races who has both KFM and FM , and since SF is mix of those ... so ... idk :p

3 hours ago, Nylisa said:

only Gon and Yun!!

but i hear that they been unlocked for jin too , might be rumors!

but it doesnt make much sense since gon and yun are the only races who has both KFM and FM , and since SF is mix of those ... so ... idk :p

It was confirmed on stream weeks ago that we're getting it for all 3 races, gon, yun and jin.

11 hours ago, Nylisa said:

Jins can be FM since there is a crapton of Jin Force master NPCs and mobs in the game. We just don't have the option. But it makes sense since Jins are supposed to be the most versatile race in the lore. Also, I'd like to point out that Blade Cancers are supposedly a BM + FM mix, but Lyns can't be Blade master. On the other hand, Yun can be both Blade master and Force master, but they can't be Blade Cancer. You can even take the example of Juwol, the Gon Blade master, yet cricket cannot be a Gon Blade master. So I don't think there is any actual race/class restrictions in the lore of the game, it's just for cricket.

Archived