Oathbreaker while at Act 3, Green Cross Server Dungeons. (Pay to Play?)

SViper

I back couple days ago to play the game again and now we need progress story to Act 4 for Evolve Weapon to Oathbreaker while I'm at Act 3 Chp 8 with 45 lvl and HM 2. I almost out of inventory again, so I need evolve my Weapon to rid of some offering Weapons to upgrade for make more space at inventory. If actually there is way to Evolve my Weapon to Oathbreaker while I'm still at Act 3 then please tell me.

Plus new update removed Green Dungeons from Cross, so I now we can farm couple times less Venture Tokens then usually, so that make impossible to buy Dragon Pounches to expand inventory as well.

Now feels like this game takes road to game where to progress/play you will need pay a real money, so please atleast bring back Green Dungeons back to Cross.

8 minutes ago, Natose said:

its not so much what act your at, you cant goto oathbreaker until lvl 47. it says clearly when you try to evolve it

Oathbreaker - level 45, Awakened Oathbreaked - level 46, True Oathbreaker - level 47.

But still now is harder to get Venture Tokens, so it's hardcore to maintain inventory and bank space.

Archived