Merchant of Wonders +5 AP Peridot Gem?

Troll Patrol

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Els said:

Probably not, it's just dumb RNG on top of RNG.

Seems like everytime I hit boss first, no merchant or bad stuff. I host room, always bad, lower merchant spawn rate. I am just very unlucky. I'm getting a feeling chars have good or bad rng when created lol.

8 minutes ago, Troll Patrol said:

Seems like everytime I hit boss first, no merchant or bad stuff. I host room, always bad, lower merchant spawn rate. I am just very unlucky. I'm getting a feeling chars have good or bad rng when created lol.

I highly doubt that devs spend time making a twisted system for RNG.

I guess it's just super rare. Combined, I ran over 300 dungeons with merchants that can spawn. I have every outfit / 10 stinger / 100 soulstone / mysterious stones etc. Just no gem.

But why do people keep getting it after 3-5 runs, every time I ask a person who has it. -__-;;

Let me guess, they lowered overall rng of the char that spends A LOT of money on Ncoins. Smart, I'll give you that. xD

And reason why I say this is because I know a few names that have run a lot and spent a lot on resets. They still on the same boat as me.

Everyone else getting it in a couple of runs. I should stop spending $.

I see this more than I see my gf.

bad_rng.png

2 hours ago, Troll Patrol said:

bad_rng.png

haha that is ALMOST as worse as the selection i had yesterday were the best item was a 1 gold bar for 1 silver, that or a single Soulstone for a silver.

but i got the cat ears already so i got that going for me, which is nice :|

Day 7

180+ Cold runs, 100+ mandate runs, No gem.

Noticed today a lot of people's gears are not showing.

And seriously noticed merchant just doesn't spawn. Maybe 1 in 10? Got a few people saying the same thing.

1. Coincidence? 2. NcSoft nerfed merchant yet again.

Good job on milking, I'll give you that.

Day 7

xxx times necro and nexus - gave up didnt count

43x Mandate

82x Cold storage

Bingo! got my gem!

Got all possible outfits and eyepatches and whatnot, and i sweared that i wont buy more resets (had 7 left)

IM SO HAPPY

Clanmate has two! already only doing dailies, nothing else.

Day 8,

210 cold runs.

120 mandate runs.

No AP Peridot gem. Life is sad. You guys can say bad rng, but 330 combined runs not including necro / sundered is very bad rng considered the cost of resets used.

No wonder the staff are all on vacation from all the money they get lol. Server is being moderated by one hamster!

On 6/7/2016 at 3:22 PM, Troll Patrol said:

I guess it's just super rare. Combined, I ran over 300 dungeons with merchants that can spawn. I have every outfit / 10 stinger / 100 soulstone / mysterious stones etc. Just no gem.

But why do people keep getting it after 3-5 runs, every time I ask a person who has it. -__-;;

Let me guess, they lowered overall rng of the char that spends A LOT of money on Ncoins. Smart, I'll give you that. xD

And reason why I say this is because I know a few names that have run a lot and spent a lot on resets. They still on the same boat as me.

Everyone else getting it in a couple of runs. I should stop spending $.

bad_rng.png

Well at least you get all outfit, I'm on 300+ runs with only the cat ear appear once and those wind/ thunder auras. And the biggest problem is I don't have the outfits yet.......

18 minutes ago, Liene said:

Well at least you get all outfit, I'm on 300+ runs with only the cat ear appear once and those wind/ thunder auras. And the biggest problem is I don't have the outfits yet.......

this is really no offense but how in the world and why would anyone do 300 runs in this short amount of time, i mean a restet token costs roughly 1$/ 1€.

3 hours ago, Arohk said:

this is really no offense but how in the world and why would anyone do 300 runs in this short amount of time, i mean a restet token costs roughly 1$/ 1€.

what's the problem with reset cost $1 each?? 

Just now, Liene said:

what's the problem with reset cost $1 each?? 

i don't know how much you earn, or if your Parents pay your hobby and don't mind you throwing their money out the window, but i have a normal job and earn 7€ an hour and would never spend 300 € on some bad RNG ingame shit just to make my character deal 1% more dmg.

3 minutes ago, Arohk said:

i don't know how much you earn, or if your Parents pay your hobby and don't mind you throwing their money out the window, but i have a normal job and earn 7€ an hour and would never spend 300 € on some bad RNG ingame shit just to make my character deal 1% more dmg.

i have a co-worker who bought his 14 y.o.son  a 700€ bike.... some kids are super spoiled :p

4 hours ago, Minity SN said:

i have a co-worker who bought his 14 y.o.son  a 700€ bike.... some kids are super spoiled :p

a bike has some use, i see not a problem with that.

my Crossbike did cost 300€ a few years ago, i'd spend 500 on a new bike if i needed one no problem, my mother has an E-bike which cost ~1200€.

but those are real things and not just meaningles data, also you don't "own" this data,you own the right to use it.  NCSoft can always delete it or turn off the servers if they want to.

12 minutes ago, Arohk said:

Go yell at those with legendary weapons. My spending are nothing compared to them.

Archived