Merchant of Wonders +5 AP Peridot Gem?

Troll Patrol

Anyone know if this is just random for any of the listed dungeons?

For those that have it? Which dungeon did you get it from? 4 man or 6 man?

I just heard a few people say they got it from Necro. I wonder if the gem is only from necro :(

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got the gem in cold storage too. I guess my luck must be better than i thought because i've seen the merchant 4 times so far (not been farming just on daily runs) and gotten : the AP gem, 10 stingers, another 10 stingers and 100 soul stones.

4 minutes ago, Reaper00 said:

I got the gem in cold storage too. I guess my luck must be better than i thought because i've seen the merchant 4 times so far (not been farming just on daily runs) and gotten : the AP gem, 10 stingers, another 10 stingers and 100 soul stones.

i've got the gem and that's it, all crap the rest

50+ Cold Storage runs.

20+ Mandate runs.

4~5 Necros.

10+ Nexus runs.

0 Gem. 1 Cat ears. 1 scarlet mask. 1 outfit. few of these: 100 soulstone bundles, 10 moonstone bundles etc. Rest is junk.

I ran cold for like 6 hrs straight I'm gonna dream about the white mane and I going for a beer.

I think after the patch, the AP Peridot gem is removed due to people getting it so much on day 1? Can any staff confirm if this is true or not. I don't want to waste my time, energy, and money if this is the case.

This is too nerfed even for most average players. For a hardcore like me, 120 cold runs. 50+ mandates. 10+ necros. 20+ sundered nexus. no gem. Very depressing.

I honestly don't care about the gem, only the outfit. So far I'm thinking I've been really unlucky considering the merchant has not spawned once for me today... only bright side about this is getting all these stingers + money bids.  o-e Though my brain is gonna explode from running the same thing over and over and over.

You are at the mercy of RNGesus on this one too. RNGesus double taps you too: 1) the vendor needs to spawn and 2) the list needs to not be ass.

FYI: I have been pretty lucky since I got 3 outfits I wanted and a Naryu Tablet, which I have a nightmare time getting. The fabled gem I have not seen so good luck getting 3 by the 22nd. FWIW I have run the zones, minus Nexus (it's way to complex to do in a pug and my clan only does 4 man now so I won't be going in there ever) more than 60 times.

Merchant it self is rather rare sight to see but its even more rare to actually see something useful in his store.

Most times things that i saw ware those exp charms and some other food etc. random junk that we had in last event.

Only once saw him selling costumes and i got mask at that time.

I will never buy those reset stones so was doing necro instead and what waste of time was that, totally not worth it out of 5 runs 1 spwam with random junk while instance it self is quite lenghty.

Unfortunatelly only real alternative for me is Nexus but in terms of lenght that instance is close to necro if not even longer and you need decent party for it.

So long story short this event will hardly do any major impact on broker prices or to actually help out bottom feeders.

20 hours ago, 882184_1452550488 said:

done ; 70 runs of mandate

18 runs of necro

25 runs of sunder

25 runs of cold storage

had this far ; Gem,400 soulstone, 300 moonstones , premium transformation stones x3 , alot of customes, 150 stingers

Make crosserver or what? 

I think most people with AP gem got it on their first day. After it was patched, I think they either removed the gem completely or lowered it to 1/1000 chance.

Over 150+ cold, 70+ mandate, 15~ necro, 25+ nexus, NO GEM. This is exactly like trove with buying keys except this makes you grind so much and buy tons of resets.

Still unfair that NCSoft has failed to adjust the drop rate correctly at launch and so many people got the Gem in their first few runs. I missed it the opportunity.

Zero reports of a Gem after 55 mb patch by my fully active 80 member clan. I'm believing this is a 1/1000 chance or they just removed it as they are unable to

figure out how to lower the rate (potatoes that are trying to be programmers). Raise the gem to 1/100 or even 1/300.

Also notice, mandate runs have more outfits and mysterious crystal as cold storage has seriously poor drops. Very biased nerf / rigged.

Why is the gem so important to me? I have 702 AP, I want to be a perfectionist and have provided NCSoft with a lot of money. 99% of the community would care

less about a gem, but that 1% including myself have spent so much time and money to not achieve that personal reward. I'm just frustrated to understand if the

patch removed the gem or not. Please confirm! I don't want to spend more on resets until I know the gem is still out there!

Day 1: Missed out on the easy gem farm.

Day 2-6: No gem after patch.

Day 6-21: We'll see... I'll probably hit 800-1000 cold achievement by the end.

Day 22: If no gem, then yeah... gg.

Archived