The downside of playing female chars

ander01se

Just now, ander01se said:

Btw, if your username based on PS? :p

Yeah.  All my character names in game are bosses from PSO.  (first one not PSO2)

Also when people whisper crap like that to me I just don't reply  XD

2 hours ago, Dark Falz said:

No I'm 100% sure this is real.  I've gotten whispers like this in the past.  There really are creepy people who whisper you and ask things like that.

Yeah, happened to me once or twice in GW1 as well... O_o

Btw, if your username based on PS? :p

2 hours ago, TheQuibbler said:

I am just gonna go ahead and assume this is fake.

You obviously don't know much about humans and their true nature. :p

16 minutes ago, Dark Falz said:

No I'm 100% sure this is real.  I've gotten whispers like this in the past.  There really are creepy people who whisper you and ask things like that.

12 years of MMO's, I've never seen a whisper like this. 

So, if I have to take your word for it.. my next assumption, is that you picked the maximum breast size, and or have a name, that leads them to think you might be interested in such kind of talk.

8 minutes ago, Dark Falz said:

Yeah.  All my character names in game are bosses from PSO.  (first one not PSO2)

Cool beans, I meant the original 8-bit Phantasy Star, but PSO was pretty nice too. :O

4 minutes ago, TheQuibbler said:

12 years of MMO's, I've never seen a whisper like this. 

So, if I have to take your word for it.. my next assumption, is that you picked the maximum breast size, and or have a name, that leads them to think you might be interested in such kind of talk.

Uhh... don't remember if they were max size or not, don't think they were. But female Gon in Infinite Challenge outfit. :p

And the char name is in the screenshot bottom left corner.

Just now, Dark Falz said:

Actually my character's breasts are no where near the maximum and does "Dark Falz" sound like I'd be interested?  All my names are similar to that.  If you hit F2 in game and search for Dark Falz you'll find me and you'll be able to see the list of all my alts ant their names.  Those are the names I pretty much use in every MMO.

Maybe Goths turned him on and he thought that was what your name was refering to? :P

4 minutes ago, TheQuibbler said:

12 years of MMO's, I've never seen a whisper like this. So, if I have to take your word for it.. my next assumption, is that you picked the maximum breast size, and or have a name, that leads them to think you might be interested in such kind of talk.

Actually my character's breasts are no where near the maximum and does "Dark Falz" sound like I'd be interested?  All my names are similar to that.  If you hit F2 in game and search for Dark Falz you'll find me and you'll be able to see the list of all my alts ant their names.  Those are the names I pretty much use in every MMO.

Never gotten whispers like that in this game. Most of all my whispers have been about how awesome my character(s) looks or the occasional gold spam whisper. In WoW  back during TBC days, when I made my first ever female toon I got a ton of nsfw whispers.

7 minutes ago, ander01se said:

Maybe Goths turned him on and he thought that was what your name was refering to? :P

lol possibly.  I've never gotten whispers like that in this game and I think it's only happened a handful of times to me ever.  I know for sure I had it happen a couple times on an MMO called Perfect World that i used to play.

I believe its real. On another game, I was the first on the server to camp the name of a popular fandom character, and I actually had girls whispering me to ask if I would participate in dirty RP because they were attracted to that character, lol :/ My screen name was not dirty nor did the way I dressed the character suggest interest in anything of the sort. (And before anyone assumes, no, I did not accept their invitations) So yeah, this kind of stuff happens, and it's pretty funny, but also kinda gross.

That's tame, I've played a few others game where guys would pm my female chars and ask for tongue baths and other stuff much, MUCH nastier than that. 

Still, considering how much gold you need in this game, I'd go for a sexy talk session for like 5 minutes for 8 gold roflmao.

3 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

Congrats. You made a character that stands out in a game mostly populated by the buxom female characters. That's an achievement.

Lol. Yep. That's how I can tell its a male...if they have back breaking knockers 

27 minutes ago, LilMsQT said:

Lol. Yep. That's how I can tell its a male...if they have back breaking knockers 

So you're saying because a female character has large breasts, they are automatically a male in real life? I guess no females ever can ever have a character with a large chest without being deemed a dude in real life. 

As for the topic, yes, it's real. I've gotten loads of comments like this, and worse, because of the way my characters look. Oh and, yeah I'm a girl in real life who likes playing sexy girl characters with big boobs. Nothing wrong with it.

3 minutes ago, Fang Himura said:

So you're saying because a female character has large breasts, they are automatically a male in real life? I guess no females ever can ever have a character with a large chest without being deemed a dude in real life. 

As for the topic, yes, it's real. I've gotten loads of comments like this, and worse, because of the way my characters look. Oh and, yeah I'm a girl in real life who likes playing sexy girl characters with big boobs. Nothing wrong with it.

Didn't say there was anything wrong with it, nor did I say ONLY men play massively big breatested woman.

I'm saying, just as I said above, if I see them disproportionately large I assume it's  a rl male. And guess what, that's my perogitive =p"

Archived