Producer's Letter – 6/09 Livestream Questions

Youmukon

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, could you add an "Ignore Friend Invites" to the game settings? It would at least help with the influx of daily spam invites that we get when we log on! I have no idea how one can invite someone when that character is not even online! I have at least 10 of them when I log on every day! Please add this to the game settings...it would REALLY help! Thank you!

Question: Do you ever have intent to implement multi core processing, or other tools to improve user ability?

Explanation: Just that one little shift would improve the ability for the game to run on all fronts, even low grade PC's that can barely handle the game to begin with. Making the game more accessible alone would help to increase the user base.

Question: Will there ever be a new chat for the friend list introduced?

Reason: If you want to talk to more than one friend at a time, you need to juggle multiple whispers which can be very tricky. One chat that all people on a friends list can see would be very convenient and I have seen it work very well in other games.

Q: Is Blade & Soul aimed at casual players like myself, and will it remain so, for those who only play for fun and not for competition?

Reason: Since PvP is overrun by pro gamers, there should be some extensive in-game activities for casual players too.

Q1: After Soul Fighter, will there ever be any other new class? I really dream of an archer one. The game already has archer animations implemented to many NPCs.

Q2: We want GMs in-game. Is there any plan for it? To be able to contact them in-game, if we see bots, and they could come and just ban them. It would benefit the support team too, since the community doesn't have any faith in the staff anymore, and with something like this (GMs in-game or a system that can help us contact them or at least be able to see them in-game) would help the bond between the community and the staff team.

Q3: Will there any game optimization come? 80% of the players have huge performance issues and fps drops known as stuttering. I, for one, have big fps issues and stuttering with a high-end pc spec...

Q1: Do you plan on fixing the lag players experience on cross server dungeons?

Explanation: This is a beautiful game but we cannot enjoy it since the Silverfrost Patch. You keep telling us that it's our ISP's fault but we all know it is on your side. People like me who doesn't PVP wants to enjoy the game by doing PVE quests specially in Cross Server Dungeons.

Q2: Make costumes account bound, period.

Explanation: Outfit transfers, yeah are good but we still need to pay to transfer the outfit we already grinded for. Is there really a need to hunt the same costume twice? Some costumes does not look good on one race like for example a Male Lyn but looks great on a Male Gon so if this is the case I should not pay to transfer a costume i already got (by grinding or bidding) to my other character.

Q: Gems are very hard to get in every other region too, so far we got the very bad gem from the valentines day event(un upgradable), and its better form that is upgradable as RNG in the new event.

Im sad you kept the good gems inside the treasure trove event a while back.

My question is, and more like a suggestion, will you EVER/please make every basic upgradable gem  available to EVERYONE through similar events such as the valentines.

And possible in the future repeat these events to bypass the p2w wall you will have to this with trove events and other p2w that gives gems.

Q: about the lv3-6 leg weapons are they going to be in RNG boxes cuz i hope not that will make the game unstable and totally pay to win if not could u explain a little more about them, if they are able to be traded from our current  HM weps, are we able to trade our wep + matts in an npc at a certain point of progression of the our wep? or will they be from an NPC that u need to provide matts to buy them

in advance sorry for my bad english 

UadIZ6V.jpg

NpRufFJ.jpg

aPy9ihc.jpg

this is just a sample of what i mean, npc in mushin tower provides legendary gear's and acc's u can jump from Leg S1 to S2 S3 S4 etc 

by trading your current wep + some matts what i'm asking is this the model that is coming cuz i can't wait

sorce for these pics are in this youtube and much more like our daily pvp quests in this version they give 15 soulstones each so it makes it more easy for us to get soulstones and make soulstone prices drop, here is the vid 

Question: Will BnS Devs make available changes for those who cannot or will not PvP to obtain soulstones, mats for upgrades, mats crafting, and other items?

Like myself, I am unable to PvP due the the tremendous lag and ping issues I have from playing from the Philippines. While I can do it, I am not competitive because I am lagging behind those who do not have this issue and become nothing more than a farming pinata. I learned long ago playing PvP in SWTOR not to do it anymore because of my high ping/lag issues.

Q: there will be other rng box / trove event ?

i just bored to see ppl who buy theyr progression  discriminate ppl who can't do the same and kik them from pug party. rng box shoul be only fashion item box. in order to reduce market prices just increase '' for real'' the drop rate or reduce the required mats.

Q: Do you have any plans to reduce upgrade costs?

It is definitely not fun to be stashing multiple transformation items in your bank because you don't have enough gold to actually use them.

Q: Are you gonna do someting to solve the bots and spamers problem, or are you gonna keep asking us for patience and ignoring the reports and doing nothing about?

Explanation: I'm tired of sending reports in-game and keep seeing the same bots every day

Q: Can you please add an option to un-track quests, to remove a quest from the main window but leave it in the quest log?

Very often I get a quest forced into my quest log by the game, and either I don't want to do the quest (don't have enough gold to buy the item), can't complete the quest (story quest that is not even in the game yet), or plan to do the quest later but want to make room for another in my quest tracker.

Edit: this option is actually in the game, but to get the check boxes to show up in my quest log, I had to disable the Sort Quest Log By Distance option, which makes zero sense.

Q: Is there any way to make it easier for players to find others to group up with for green dungeons, field bosses, or field zones that are no longer current content? Sometimes it is virtually impossible to find anyone else trying to complete this content, since most players have moved on to newer content.

Edit: added green dungeons to the request. Although soloable by a skilled player who knows their class and has good ping, these dungeons were tuned for group play and many players will find them more enjoyable in a small group. Some players either don't have the ping or the skill to solo them. Soloing these should be an optional challenge for players who want it, not something mandatory because you can't find anyone else on your server who wants to run the dungeon.

Q: What are your thoughts on the state of gathering and crafting professions? Do you think there could be a shift toward a system that is based more on interacting with the world and using a player's own abilities instead of interacting with the marketplace and with NPCs who do all your crafting for you?

Q: what is "Windrest" , is  listed as a part of the content coming in Q3 , but i don`t understand what this content might be just from the name , and i`m sure some other players are in this situation too. Can you give as more information about what this piece of content is ? 

Q: are there any plans on fixing the horrible performance mainly caused by the lack of multi core support?

- the game is great but the performance breaks the game pretty much. loading times and unnessessary loading screens are also an issue.

Q: will there be any fix for the forums aiming to keep you logged in and fixing the issue that you need to log in several times until it is recognized and you can actually use the forums.

Archived