GF left me coz of playing too much BnS

B93R

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, they expect you to use your free time on them as well so then comes the decision. plus some things on the game is a must! like your factions and daily challenges. and work takes much of your time too, so life is a *cricket* xD

22 minutes ago, Kohashi said:

make her play with you..= profit.

As long as you don't end up having a daily fight because of the game x.x
Saw some couples ruined because of that =/

You seem to be pretty cool with it.  

Means you srsly put BnS before her and she has all the right to leave you.

Also it means she wasn't the one for sure anyway because if she would've been you wouldn't even care about BnS and spend time with her instead. 

4 minutes ago, Shautru said:

Gamers should marry/date gamers.  There's a reason the term "wife-aggro" was coined MANY years ago. ;) 

Never heard this term before :o

10 minutes ago, Els said:

As long as you don't end up having a daily fight because of the game x.x
Saw some couples ruined because of that =/

well I dont wanna know why you would fight with anyone over a game.

just imagine:

"- ha! you think you are though pressing some buttons in bNs and pvp.. show me what you got in rl! right here and now!

-any time bae... where you want it?"

" I told you to cook me some seasoned mamosu flank.. where is my meat?.. 

It wasn't my fault... I blame the Lazy pigeons!

you search for excuses? you dare?... you sleep on the couch today with the dog!"

Just now, B93R said:

but youre right on that one shautru, gamers should date gamer girls

Agreed on this one. I think me and my bf would've split up if we both weren't completely sucked in BnS. We do have our argues but recently they are all about BnS and how the other one is noob for dying in dungeon etc. XD

talk about gamer logic lolz, i had many lagging in my relationships with non gamer girls. Yeah theres the occasional social activities but bleh! tough to find a gamer girl here though

4 year a go i started play Vindi and my gf started play to cuse she wanted check on me i dont cheat on her etc ... xDDD well now both of us play Bns and she now play way more then me xDDD when i go sleep she stil farm 2h more xDDD (btw before that she not played any game )

49 minutes ago, B93R said:

Seriously Grimoir? A Gay comment? :o why dont you come find me and we can play together? xD

Oh my gawd.....are you hitting on me? :o

45 minutes ago, B93R said:

can you believe this chick? trying to turn me into a *cricket*! i no *cricket* bruh will never be :o

1. I aint no chick xD

2. Dont deny something you havent tried

3. Its the best option ever: the guy will always understand you, wont cost you tons of money,...and a lot more. See only benefits xD

Happened to me when I played Guildwars 2.

Kicker is it was her idea so she could sleep before me because I snore. Few months later she bitched that I gamed all the time (Ignoring the fact she would ignore me and play on her phone or Sims)

Archived