Having graphical glitches since patch

Rahaya

I am on Windows 10, AMD Phenom processor and Radeon 280X video card. Since patch I have had some very bizarre graphical glitches that first popped up while I was doing story and is also breaking content for me as I can never tell when my screen would completely blank out during dungeon or pvp. I have tried logging out to character select (logged back in to the screen looking exactly the same), exiting the game completely, restarting my computer and file repair. Nothing has worked so far. Examples of the glitches:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Please, can someone help me?

Your gfx card  went down the drain.

Did you made any changes recently such as update a driver or roll back?. If you updated your driver it might be busted and not work good with BnS (radeon has some incompatibility with BnS to start with).

So possible solutions:

1. reinstall your gfx driver

2. roll back your driver if you updated it.

PS: try playing another game and see if it's only BnS related and also you can benchmark test it, the damage can expand to damaged card for whatever reason. (since I suspect your gfx card is not exactly new). I remember when I had these types of errors my gfx card was dying :<

12 hours ago, Kohashi said:

Your gfx card  went down the drain.

Did you made any changes recently such as update a driver or roll back?. If you updated your driver it might be busted and not work good with BnS (radeon has some incompatibility with BnS to start with).

So possible solutions:

1. reinstall your gfx driver

2. roll back your driver if you updated it.

PS: try playing another game and see if it's only BnS related and also you can benchmark test it, the damage can expand to damaged card for whatever reason. (since I suspect your gfx card is not exactly new). I remember when I had these types of errors my gfx card was dying :<

The card is about as old as my computer is which is only a little over a year, the graphical glitches are BnS only. I have played Witcher 3 and FFXIV  with no problems since it started happening in BnS. I haven't manually updated anything but that's because everything is set to auto update. I will check my latest drivers, thanks.

Archived