Why is so many cheaters?

Arena is unplayable,90% is cheaters...Ncsoft pls make something about this ,i like this game and i dont want remove it...if it continues in this way,all brained players will leave this game..1 month ago was so ease to be gold,now i need 1 year to be gold again ,its imposible to reach gold again,i work so hard to win and after i meet 3,4 cheaters in arrow how crush me,practicaly i dont have time to react in any way vs a cheater,they are to fast with his macro cheat..are three kind of cheaters in arena,bots afk,especially in tag match,bots fighters how is very dangerous(destroyers and kfm) and players how use a macro, how can be impossible to beat..PLEASE MAKE SOMETHING ABOUT THIS...are 4 classes here how a macro makes them invincible,KFM,BM,Destroyers and Assassins...It is  enough to stay away from these cheaters in arena (30m) to see how repeating the some combo with precise timing...Why you hide name of silvers,now i cant report them anymore. I understand CHEATERS  is hard to be removed from any online game ,but Ncsoft,you can make anything else for us,legit players..,other way to earn zen beans and soulstones,or just to decrease  the power of these 4 classes,...practically a cheater Assassin or KFM cant be touched (increase cooldown for counter skills) ...and a destro can hit you 10 times in 1 sec with his macro for no animation...You can put also a spy player in arena to recognise and ban these cheaters. NCSOFT,PLEASE,MAKE SOMETHING...indeed we have PVE but a game its not game without PVP, i broke 2 keyboards...its enough for me...i will give up if you dont make something for us ,true players.

Those people aren't cheating, they just don't have shit ping. Also, the only reason it used to be easy to get gold was due to the botters, which they have reduced. If you were only gold during the age of bots, you will struggle to even stay in silver during this season. I was diamond during age of bots and struggle around low gold.

hmmm...i know how means to play with bad ping ,or good ping ,be serious man ,most of cheaters is so obviously,..sometime they continue to targeting after dead ,(in case of bots)...indeed if you have a good ping you can anicancel some combos but how fast can be your fingers?...in one day i saw a cheater kfm how train in mushin tower ,i asked him why use a macro..the answer was...i try to set my delay times..,after, other kfm show up, and he say :_ i use macro only in pve,not pvp...beleve me 90% from kfm bm and destro use anicancel macro,or counter combo,..sometimes they let his macro to play when is not in fight..in future i will make a video with all cheaters from arena..im not kid i have a good experience in this kind of games..tell me how to change my zen beans in soulstone now, if i cant  reach gold again..ncsoft restricted us,max 20000,practicaly now i can play arena 1 week or 1 month for nothing..its not fair..cheaters take all ,and we,..nothing

There are still some bots but far less than there was. If you are struggling to get gold it's like Icallhacks said, majority of bots have been banned so they aren't boosting peoples rating anymore. if you've noticed there are very few diamonds now and even a lot less people in platinum. As for macros I don't use them or even understand how others would use them. Majority of the time there is lag so even if they delay the timer it would have a problem when there is a lag spike.  You know it's a bot when they spin in a root/web. If they don't spin in a root/web they aren't a bot. People can ani cancel really well. It doesn't mean they are macroing. It's practice and the more you play the better you will get. Keep practicing and don't complain about something that isn't really true.

It's because this game has zero balance that makes it look like there are hacks. I'd find more balance on a piece of turd than this game.

The devs of this game are smoking crack in thinking that melee classes with 100% stunlocks should even be allowed in arena.

*cricket*ing retarded in every possible aspect.

It's basically whoever has the perfect keystroke will win in arena. Hit once stun for 10 seconds then repeat, you win.

• 2 months later...

I had talk this to support and they do what they can, its looks that there are a lot of bots. In PVP 1 vs 1 you can  see the auto aim it is to much obviously jajaj and they do the combos  that are mechanicals, so for example, im KFM and use Ice Gard (3 secons of innmunity) they still attacking and do combos. Without saying the continuos attack and the fantastic Autoaim of his programs jajaaj. 

• 2 weeks later...

Ive come across players who activate skills literally milliseconds immediately after another. Its just not natural.

I faught a sin in arena 1v1 that literally decimated me in seconds. I couldnt move or react to anything no matter how fast i was pressing my escape buttons (Tab, F, etc)...

lol @ players saying their aren't cheaters.

I've reported a few of the sites users are buying/selling scripts on but nothing was done about it.

Its so obvious when you fight someone running these. I notice summoners running them more then any other class. perma petal storm for range invun, 5+ backsteps, reduced or nonexistent cool-downs.

I wish they had some sort of system that auto kicks these players based on combat log anomalies.

Til then all we can do is crouch in a fetal position and take the pain.

meanwhile....a chunk of the player base is still charging credit card like there is no tomorrow...

I use macro fingers sry if I fail 3rf 1 out of 10 times...

but  more  srsly, a macro wont carry you in high elo. The mindgame and baits are what are going to let you go from silver to gold. Ofc you cant do anything vs no cd bots but I have never seen them and for a guy like me who had 2k+ matches that means the number of those ultracheater is really small. 

Play around the cheat and macro. Challenge your skills and spirit :)

On 6/2/2016 at 2:39 PM, Icallhacks said:

Those people aren't cheating, they just don't have shit ping. Also, the only reason it used to be easy to get gold was due to the botters, which they have reduced. If you were only gold during the age of bots, you will struggle to even stay in silver during this season. I was diamond during age of bots and struggle around low gold.

That actually explains why I struggle so much in silver, and go against people that I wonder if they should even be in silver.   But, that doesn't stop the fact people deliberately derank.

Archived