Yun Breasts Unrealistic

Myri

3 minutes ago, KhaosThanathan said:

No.

Female Gon have a horrendous posture which just ruins everything plus their boobs look like they had a bit too much silicone.

Just my opinion though...

I'm messing with you :D

Everyone can have an opinion of their own.

BTW I think that Gon female are the pinacle of curvalicious sexyness.

Gon look really bad , they have a broken spine and torpedo tits (like on those inflatable  latex outfits)

i am not a big fan of the sprint animation of Gon and Jin, the way their arms shake around behind their back looks not good to me. Yun and Lyn have such an elegant sprint animation.

I wish Yun had gotten warlock because no i am stuck with Lyn :|

So I'll make an assumption that you really haven't seen that many real unclothed breasts. IRL woman where push up bra's and tight cloths to form cleavage. O'Natural most breasts have sum space between them, some have a lot of space.

Other then the fact that this is a video game and the avatars are cartoonish figures created by pixels of light, artistically assembled by computer program coders, there is nothing unrealistic about Yun breasts.  ;)

23 hours ago, Arohk said:

I wish Yun had gotten warlock because no i am stuck with Lyn :|

Imho gender and race lock classes are something very very very bad in games. I always wanted a KFM lyn with the tiny feet of doom.

Gons can have decently good looking breasts. It depends on the outfit and the size you make them to be. Some outfits enhance the breasts and apparently people have no idea that there are also in real life bras that make girls have pointy breasts. And what comes to the spine it is completely normal to have it curved like that. Saying just from real life experience.

Gon breast size/shape

5LM0aHQ.jpglfspBlj.jpg

vs Yun's

qIvZEwp.jpg

Archived