Yun Breasts Unrealistic

Myri

Ok first of all just putting this out there don't know if anyone noticed.

But I feel they've alienated the Yun race since; they don't feel as human as Jin and Gon.

What I noticed more than anything is the distance between both beasts you could place even a foot there sideways of how separated they made them compared to the other 2 races. In which the width you could modify it to look realistic with Gon and Jin.

If in RL there are women with that body type raise their hands cuz it weirds me out main reason I don't play as one.

You're playing in a world with magic swords, small humanimals, cats with giant hammers, bots stronger and much more polite than real players, people running on water, giant frogs spitting acid... And you noticed the not very realistic distance between boobs... You have my full respect and admiration.

You know, Jin are humans. Gon are humans on steroids and fanservice. Yun are disproportional humans of 'elegance'. Every race for itself you see.

You noticed only the boob distance? What about their default long ass legs or wide butt compared to thin waist? (unhumanly thin waist) That's their natural look man x'D

Actually the only "humans" if we must use that word, are Jin. Gon were borned from a dragon breath, Lyn from Kirin and Yun from a mythical bird. About the boobs issue you have, I'll give you a small tip: Use the sliders. Sliders are your friends. 

Edit: I just checked the lore, seems not even Jin are actual "humans". 

Meh, wasn't a very big fan of Yun titties anyway. That race disappointed me honestly. They're really friggin skinny with long ass legs. So ya that's why I don't play them, even though I like their lore much more than my character's current lore.

Hate to break it to you OP, but women don't come with a standard "Breast distance" and all in game variations are pretty much anatomically correct with the exception of some style based exaggerations.

Just now, Brand X said:

I'm curious where you're getting this lore.  As there isn't much on them at all.

Though, with this not being Earth, but rather an Earthen Realm,  I can see why one wouldn't call them human.

You can use the sliders to adjust their legs.  

Well ya I know that. Regardless, I couldn't get the body proportions I was looking for, plus their outfits aren't very sexy. 

13 minutes ago, Ethria said:

Actually the only "humans" if we must use that word, are Jin. Gon were borned from a dragon breath, Lyn from Kirin and Yun from a mythical bird. About the boobs issue you have, I'll give you a small tip: Use the sliders. Sliders are your friends. 

Edit: I just checked the lore, seems not even Jin are actual "humans". 

I'm curious where you're getting this lore.  As there isn't much on them at all.

Though, with this not being Earth, but rather an Earthen Realm,  I can see why one wouldn't call them human.

6 minutes ago, ARC-1276 said:

Meh, wasn't a very big fan of Yun titties anyway. That race disappointed me honestly. They're really friggin skinny with long ass legs. So ya that's why I don't play them, even though I like their lore much more than my character's current lore.

You can use the sliders to adjust their legs.  

4 minutes ago, Brand X said:

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/game/races/

" The Gon believe that their ancestors were born from the breath of Dragons and they embrace this legend with pride.  

" The Lyn, with their large ears and dainty tails, are descendants from the Kirin, legendary animals that were both mischievous and unpredictable "

" The Funghuang, a mythical Asian bird, has passed her traits of elegance and grace to her descendants. " <-That's for Yun

" typical of the heirs of the Black Tortoise " <- That's for Jin

9 minutes ago, Ethria said:

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/game/races/

" The Gon believe that their ancestors were born from the breath of Dragons and they embrace this legend with pride.  

" The Lyn, with their large ears and dainty tails, are descendants from the Kirin, legendary animals that were both mischievous and unpredictable "

" The Funghuang, a mythical Asian bird, has passed her traits of elegance and grace to her descendants. " <-That's for Yun

" typical of the heirs of the Black Tortoise " <- That's for Jin

Okay, yes this we know, but last I read this was all just ancient beliefs.  Wasn't there some belief that the yun came from another realm entirely and the reason we only see a few in game?

10 minutes ago, Zerecas said:

^Funghuang or 凤凰, means Phoenix. 

yeah which to me dismisses all the "yun reproduce with gon and jin male" theories in "how does yun reproduce" topic .

also to OP , try playing around with sliders i played with my yun breasts for about 25 minutes and it turned out better than gon or jin...erm...i mean her breast sliders!

6 hours ago, ARC-1276 said:

screenshot__199__by_delsabre-da3rz1g.pngscreenshot__137__by_delsabre-da3rse6.png

They don't get longer than you make them. :p

Every human is born with different shape and size. I'm sure there's a woman in some part the world who has the body type like that OP. Aside from the seriousness, the solution is to make your yun wear outfits. It will make their breasts look "normal" or whatever preference you have.

Screenshot_160505_001.jpg_new.jpg_new_zp

14 hours ago, Onionio said:

You're playing in a world with magic swords, small humanimals, cats with giant hammers, bots stronger and much more polite than real players, people running on water, giant frogs spitting acid... And you noticed the not very realistic distance between boobs... You have my full respect and admiration.

Now this is gold right here.  XD

Archived