Infinite Tower

KlausFlouride

Made 3 runs yesterday and managed to climb to the 40th floor and 4th in the assassin ranking. 

The thing for infinite tower is you need 3 things to be successful in it:

1. be good in PvP 

2. be good in PvE 

3. have good gear 

If you are purely a PvE player chances are high that you won't be very successful in it. 

Same however goes for pure PvP players - though they have a better advantage than PvE players. 

I'm having 625 AP with true scorpion weapon and true oathbreaker accessories btw. 

I have 510 AP and made it to floor 25 after one try.

Then i got a summoner as enemy and got wrecked by him. Maybe i need more AP or more def. Go in with a pvp skillset and try to perma cc combo them. At lower floors they just eat all combos and die. later they use all skills like tab, q, e etc.

I found summoner and WL to be the hardest enemy cause you cant kill the pets with that much hp to make the fight easier. The pets are allways interrupting your combos because they run into your crosshair like real players <.<

They also have tab escapes on like 10sec cd on the higher floors lul. 

WLs are quite manageable but yeah summoners and FMs are the most difficult followed by BD. 

BD simply because they stall very long with spinning and stupid guardian tempest spam -.-

BMs were hitting me the hardest so far on the higher floors but I never actually died and if I didn't met a stupid stalling BD at 40 I certainly would have been higher. 

You also better go with a mixed PvP/PvE setting. 

Dark Strike is your best bet in there for example. 

HM woodblock can also spare you alot problems. 

How perfect would it be to levitate?

12 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

How are you guys doing in this? I tried it a few times. It seems the bots have true sight, no CD on skills, and speed boosted to crazy levels. I got to stage 3 and it was unplayable. I was either knocked up or perma stunned the entire time.

On 6/5/2016 at 10:31 PM, Shadovvv said:

It's been so long since I've PvPed, does anyone have any advice to deal with every class in Tower, especially Summoners and Force Masters?

for sums i try to finish them as possible so i use fighting spirit i go out of reach and make the cat follow me decoy or use some way to get into stealth knock it out for 30sec then use fighting spirit on the sum or just ignore the cat and just go all out on the sum usually works for me

Just now, Moistz said:

for sums i try to finish them as possible so i use fighting spirit i go out of reach and make the cat follow me decoy or use some way to get into stealth knock it out for 30sec then use fighting spirit on the sum or just ignore the cat and just go all out on the sum usually works for me

as for fm i just get lucky with them most of the time i always get them in a combo but then cant continue because im apparently frozen and cant move or they stopped my movement and i cant turn to face them 

4 hours ago, Moistz said:

This maybe works on lower floors but no chance at the higher ones. 

4 hours ago, Moistz said:

as for fm i just get lucky with them most of the time i always get them in a combo but then cant continue because im apparently frozen and cant move or they stopped my movement and i cant turn to face them 

If you play the combo game perfectly and dodge perfectly you may have luck and the FM can't get freezing orbs - without them they are useless and easy to beat. 

Btw if a FM grabs you instantly press 2 and you get out of the grab. 

1 hour ago, Shiune said:

If you play the combo game perfectly and dodge perfectly you may have luck and the FM can't get freezing orbs - without them they are useless and easy to beat. 

Btw if a FM grabs you instantly press 2 and you get out of the grab. 

Is your two reversal or something like that? (Asking from a warlocks pov coz Fms are super annoying for a lock)

I tried using one of the tower CCs... The cat was completely unaffected and was still able to pull off stupid stuff and used Beckon (iframe the Summoner and knock me away) so the CC went to waste.

That is really, really unfair. And this happened on floor 15 too.

Archived