Story Timeline

Brand X

38 minutes ago, Brand X said:

I see in the continued storyline the baby we rescued has aged to about 2-4!  O.O  So how much time has gone bad?

I was surprised about that too but I guess it does make sense in away somehow since we are lucky to get the update faster compared to the Korea.

Considering a few hints along the way and the aging of certain characters + the state of the island when you go back its probably a minimun of 2 years and a maximun of 4-5 years.

When your senior dies in the cave over a month has passed and is just the beggining of the act 1

Act 2 is kinda vague on how much it took, but you were the general errand boy/girl for quite a bit of time(considering how increasingly hysteric the general is becoming) and even that is only a part of the act 2.

Act 3 between the last part of the censored quest (aka lecherous man/scholar) and when you meet him again on the village is about 6 months minimun since the woman he got laid with is visibly pregnant with his child, and that part cover around 1/3 of moonwater story at most.

Act 4 is also vague similar to act 2 but considering all the things happening there it cant be less than 1 year, 

5 hours ago, Brand X said:

I see in the continued storyline the baby we rescued has aged to about 2-4!  O.O  So how much time has gone bad?

You didn't find even more strange that the kid has lyn feet despite not having lyn parents? What did that woman do I wonder...

13 hours ago, Brand X said:

Well this came out 4 years after the game in country of origin, so it makes sense. The problem is with how rushed NA/EU is on everything, NCSoft is drugging their children pumping steroids into them. Even one of the 3 sages is in Northreach though he should be on the 2nd floor of Mushin's Tower blindly giving you quests to begin the tower.

11 minutes ago, Shadzar said:

Well this came out 4 years after the game in country of origin, so it makes sense. The problem is with how rushed NA/EU is on everything, NCSoft is drugging their children pumping steroids into them. Even one of the 3 sages is in Northreach though he should be on the 2nd floor of Mushin's Tower blindly giving you quests to begin the tower.

I don't think that's true at all.  It's a video game.  Time is going to elapse faster when you play it.

Sure, when you're playing the original release, it might seem like time went by slower...the first time...but think about it on the newly created alt side.

Let's not be bad like the TOR players who think the whole storyline took place in the span of a week because that's how long it took them to get through chapter 1-3.  :p

What this revelation does tell us, is some time has gone by though :)  It'd be nice to have an idea of how long has gone by at the start of each chapter in each act :)

Archived