Forums

Green dailies dungeon gone?

samevol

26 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

That is so horrible. There is nearly all the time NO ONE in that area and thanks to the community being how it its no one wants to help out. Please bring them back!

This. This so much. It's confusing since the tool tips still say that cross-server options are available. I want it back too!

I actually find this ridiculous, yes it forces low level players to be more social, but to be honest waiting for 45 minutes in party finder is just pathetic, nor is it "interactive". To some extent it becomes ludicrous because none of the dungeons that are normal when done on par with your current level are really soloable. I hope this change is reverted. 

Apparently they want to make it even more difficult and time consuming to level alts :/ I can't imagine why you'd remove one of the few true conveiniences from this game. I loved being able to que and get an instance I needed done over with quickly so I could move on with my questing.

This is the fastest way to keep new players from staying. They need to fix the cross server to handle more people not remove dungeons that are crucial to low level players, many of which hold their jewelry upgrades. Many high levels can't be bothered to run a low level if one asks for help in faction, so with the cross server gone the new players are completely screwed over.

On my server, faction just tells you to level up and solo and region is usually dead. While I can handle that because I'm experienced and have a clan I can rely on, a new player is going to feel discouraged.

This game is anything but alt (or newbie) -friendly. You can be social with the x-server party members too, sometimes they're even nicer than the ones in faction chat. 

Let's be honest, most people who are spamming the faction chat are usually the ones with legendary weaps who have zero alts and don't care about them, so they will just tell them to "reroll as summoner to solo", or "just stop playing in general because this game is dead anyway". On my server/faction the community who writes in faction chat is very, very toxic. They never help, never give advices, rude and spread fake info.

Joining a clan which recruits newbies isn't easy either, because most people don't have the patience to help and explain things to newbs. Or most clans recruit True breeze+ anyway.

I have no idea why NC does this. With the current updates they are going to slowly killing this game. They ruin it for newbies, make it hard for alts, instead they push out another and another endgame content instead and exp events to "rush to lvl 50", instead of caring about the inbetween levels and encouraging people to level alts.

On another note, what they made with gem hammers is ridiculous. New characters will only have 1 gem slot! Also, they increased the gem hammer requirement from 1 to 3 at the noobest Blight weapon. If it's 3 at a Blight, how many will I need later?! It was expensive enough at the time when I just needed one. Not even mentioning, that it was "only" 3 gold in the market at that time, which let's be honest, very, VERY hard to make for a new player who has no experience in money-making OR doesn't have premium. Now, gem hammers are ca. 6 gold ea, which means I need 18 gold to unlock my 4th weapon socket. 18 gold for a lvl 25 character. NC what the hell are you thinking?!

Ooooh yes I could F10 and buy the gem hammers for NCoins but y'know it would be pretty nice if they weren't pushing us to spend cash on a "free" game so much just because it's impossible to make that money ingame at that level. Especially those who don't have high level mains.

NC, I beg you, at least bring those damn green instances back to F8. If you ruin everything else for noobs/alts, at least don't take this away from us.

(Edit: Actually I know the solution. Just do those parties with any horde of bots NC fails to do something about. Yes, bots would be a more important issue than removing a low-lvl-friendly thing from the game.)

Trying to find a party through Party finder suck Give us back the green dungeons on cross servers coz no one have time to spend stuck on the Party finders at the entrance of the dungeons and wait forever to someone to join. :(

Just NCsoft continuing its trend of mistakenly believing removing features instead of adding them solve or help anything (and listening to players who think the same as them in that regard), it would seem. Nope, that's hardly ever the way to go about these things and it's no different here. Not sure if I should expect them to realize how harmful this is long-term, making game even more newbie/alt-unfriendly than it already is.

The fact this exists elsewhere is no excuse to bring it here too. I really fail to see how this is a good thing in ANY server.

On my server if you ask people to help with anything they'll just tell you you're a noob and uninstall game, even for something like Misty Woods. Chances of someone helping for a low level green dungeon with zero rewards for high levels is lower than hiring Stephen Hawking to be your house maid.

On Thursday, June 02, 2016 at 0:58 PM, Tsuchiryu said:

Just NCsoft continuing its trend of mistakenly believing removing features instead of adding them solve or help anything (and listening to players who think the same as them in that regard), it would seem. Nope, that's hardly ever the way to go about these things and it's no different here. Not sure if I should expect them to realize how harmful this is long-term, making game even more newbie/alt-unfriendly than it already is.

Instead of simply adding a separate tab that would have solved the clogged up list of the dungeons if that was even an issue... yeah, good job.

I started this game coz I was thinking is a new game so there will be a lot of people to play with And now the last few days all I do is staying in front of the green dungeons hoping to find someone for the party. The leveling zone are pretty empty (Im happy if I find at least one player in 1h) This suck. 

18 hours ago, LaraKelly said:

I dont even see any advantages for this? Hope so it just a bug and no answer to even why or what happen?

Well, it's an advantage for the spammers: their parties are now the only game in town.  Join them or don't get your gear.

It's hard to imagine NCsoft *intending* that result, but they got it anyway.

I just came back from a few months off... First thing I tried to do was a green dungeon, but I can't find a party with F7.  Perhaps I'll come back when there are 100+ soul fighters trying to level.  Bye!

And that is just about the only way anyone is going to be able to level up if they are under 45 (wait for a new class to be introduced).

I just came back from a few months off... First thing I tried to do was a green dungeon, but I can't find a party with F7.  Perhaps I'll come back when there are 100+ soul fighters trying to level.  Bye!

Archived