Arena lag

So I was at rank 1716, which is gold. I was also 59 on my class list. Now note, I did not change my internet at all recently. In fact I recently bought a new computer for this game so it can run better. Currently I'm at rank 1590. Want to know how that happened? Well, I fought two KFM who were using the elbow counters (damn do I hate it) and I lost. That's no problem to me, just go ahead and bounce back. No problem.

Then it hit. The game began freezing on me. The animations all still played, and I could move around, however I couldn't attack or dodge, or anything. I was just helpless against whatever I was fighting. It's flat out ridiculous! How can you expect this game to go to Esports if your f***ing servers don't work?!

And I mind you I'm using the same internet that once got me in Platinum at rank 2046! So it's clearly not me.

Same here this game has gotten ridiculously laggy after patch i was going to write a post on this but you beat me to the punch. NCsoft is good at taking my money but when it comes to optimizing the their game/servers, it never fail to see how shitty it can be. You guys wonder why half your player base left this game and you sit here and do nothing. I might as well write a support for this.....o wait your support is shit too. Maybe let me say a few thing on stream? Haha as if you guys honestly care and if you do reply it the same BS you say every time your live on stream...were working on it. I waited 6+ years for this game to come up and my god I have been disappointed ever since release. I cant understand how you guys make a great game but wont put in the extra money to optimize it for the greater good. Honestly if you cant fix it give it to a game company that will..........

Archived