Soul badges

Knoxz

What the hell these badges worst ever, to begin one is cd of chi choke(doesnt exist on bd) resets when soul blade mark hits(do they mean soul blade vortex)? the other is resists stun, daze, knockdown, knockback for 5 sec, when heavenly dance is used(wtf is heavenly dance)?

Edit: Im a moron heavenly dance is the RMB lol but chi choke? do they mean phantom grip? is chi choke kr name for it

On 01/06/2016 at 3:22 PM, Knoxz said:

What the hell these badges worst ever, to begin one is cd of chi choke(doesnt exist on bd) resets when soul blade mark hits(do they mean soul blade vortex)? the other is resists stun, daze, knockdown, knockback for 5 sec, when heavenly dance is used(wtf is heavenly dance)?

Edit: Im a moron heavenly dance is the RMB lol but chi choke? do they mean phantom grip? is chi choke kr name for it

dude, these soul badges are broken for our class right now. Basically if u get a Soul Blade aka. Soul stab u get a full cooldown of  Chi choke aka. Phantom Grip. do u know how broken that is in OWpvp 6v6 pvp and tower of infinity bro? i can already picture myself with 550 AP easily getting to floor 45+ by using this.

the thing i am unclear of is if the badge is one use only or if its a permanent piece of gear with a cooldown or no cooldowns etc. if its a one use only then its not that great and not worth farming but if its either of the latter than i am defo farming the Phantom Grip one without a doubt.

On ‎3‎.‎6‎.‎2016 at 3:19 PM, RudeBwoii said:

dude, these soul badges are broken for our class right now. Basically if u get a Soul Blade aka. Soul stab u get a full cooldown of  Chi choke aka. Phantom Grip. do u know how broken that is in OWpvp 6v6 pvp and tower of infinity bro? i can already picture myself with 550 AP easily getting to floor 45+ by using this.

the thing i am unclear of is if the badge is one use only or if its a permanent piece of gear with a cooldown or no cooldowns etc. if its a one use only then its not that great and not worth farming but if its either of the latter than i am defo farming the Phantom Grip one without a doubt.

soul stab and lightning rod has 24s ct and blade storm 30s ct so i somehow doesnt see the OPness since you can do one standard dps combo while grip and on second resetted grip all you dps skills going to have still 18s cooldown. You will be able to use power slam/absorb chi or hurl while second grab, which will be useful in very few situations imho.

19 minutes ago, SilentOne said:

soul stab and lightning rod has 24s ct and blade storm 30s ct so i somehow doesnt see the OPness since you can do one standard dps combo while grip and on second resetted grip all you dps skills going to have still 18s cooldown. You will be able to use power slam/absorb chi or hurl while second grab, which will be useful in very few situations imho.

OWpvp and 6v6 have one common factor, team mates. T3F3 Phantom grip gives everybody atking the target 20% focus regen + debuff 5% def max 25% that means if u get to double grip someone, assuming they dont die during 1st grip; they die 100% during 2nd grip. Also in 6 v 6 being able to put someone to sleep for 30 seconds is a huge huge gain, even better than fighting or killing them since they cant respawn and have to sit there for a whole 30 sec. Normally if u Hurl them even if they are taking blade swarm they will most likely hit their F roll which uses up 1 escape which can then lead to a 2nd pickup after ur Lightning Rod or Blade Swarm has been used up and just Hurl them again. u gain 30 free seconds to take out whoever atking ur node in 6v6 or to freely capture a node. Even in dungeons where u are the only grip since KFM dont spec it and its not always that u get Summoners and most destroyers dont seem to realise their dmg is garbage tier and they dont grab the bosses, u can T3F3 Raid Grip boss > full combo > drop him > KD+KD > Phantom Grip etc. that gives ur party on average 16 seconds of FREE dps (if u time it right) and a whole 12 seconds of FREE chi. this is basically in dungeons a huge full burst combo even if u arent doing the DPS urself since the boss doesnt move and and they have infinite chi to full combo the boss.

EDIT: also note that some WL will soulburn during Phantom Grip. I have had this happen to me quite a few times and it messes up the Phantom Grip dps combo, however if u have the soul badge u can basically 3 Grip the boss which is even more broken, since: Raid > Grip > Soul Stab > LR > BS > (hopefully SB here) > Raid > Grip > Soul Stab > LR > BS > KD+KD > Grip > etc..... thats what? 22-23 whole seconds of u SOLO cc'ing the boss and 18 seconds of Phantom Grip giving infinite chi and a full 25% defence debuff for like 20 seconds. This is assuming the WL is actally good and know when u have used at least Soul Stab to get the triple grip reset.

Broken indeed.

Archived