THANK YOU!!!

FaeQueen

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As expected, every step just degrades the game further. I wanted a spiritual twin to KR's Blade and Soul but no, they bastardized everything--censoring, cutting, and chopping without consideration.

I'll never experience the same game ever again, thanks to NA NCSoft.

you joke now no?

you see how they *cricket*ed the story. (this is ridiculous)

At least NCSwest have any good reason for doing this?

1 more disillusion Nice job NCS you *cricket*e the story very good

Personally, I'm appalled at how much NCWest butchered everything, even with the awful rebooted storyline. I honestly though they couldn't *cricket* it up more than they already had, but here we are.

@Syanonn What could have been indeed. It's a shame Team Bloodlust had to rewrite everything, though they should have made it more faithful to the original (i.e not altering lore, main characters etc). 

Cutscenes above with eng sub. Figured some of you might be interested.

-------

If anybody bothers to look through either videos, then I should probably mention that npc names and terms in the video aren't the same as what we have in na/eu . Some of them are fairly obvious, but I'll be lisiting them here nonetheless to avoid possible confusion. At any rate:

Jin Seo Yeon - Jinsoyun

Biwol - Jiwan

Goon-Ma Hae - Yunma Fei

Geo Geo Bung - Gubong

Celestial Blade - Twilight's Edge

Evil/Demon Emperor - the Dark Lord

Heavens Choice - Divine Mandate Ritual

btw that guy that rushes towards Jin Seo Yeon in the beginning is a general named Hwang Bo Seok. He ended up being replaced by Yu Chun, and no longer exists in the current storyline.

I've seen every ending that I know of for this arch of the story, Japanese, Chinese, and Korean.  And while the original Korean ending which they have changed in Korea, is very good, maybe better, this ending was very well done and a great cap to the story for NA/EU.

The NA/EU conclusion is very similar to what was released in China, and Japan, and yet there a few slight differences that I think added to the tale and made it more poignant.  I won't go into detail here as that maybe a topic for another thread, but suffice it to say, I found this ending very emotional and even heart warming.

I appreciate what NCsoft has done with this iteration of BnS.  And must thank all who had at pulling all of this together for us.

Thank  you, NCsoft  The finale did not disappoint.

16 hours ago, Shilen said:

Personally, I'm appalled at how much NCWest butchered everything, even with the awful rebooted storyline. I honestly though they couldn't *cricket* it up more than they already had, but here we are.

@Syanonn What could have been indeed. It's a shame Team Bloodlust had to rewrite everything, though they should have made it more faithful to the original (i.e not altering lore, main characters etc). 

Cutscenes above with eng sub. Figured some of you might be interested.

This is the BNS I fell in love and i waited five years!

Not this shit i done few minutes ago in EU serve

Nobody desserve this.

*spoilers

The battle itself was kind of underwhelming in my opinion. I know the story boss should be weaker than the 6 man dungeon one, but 150k hp.. really? xD It was over in a matter of seconds lol. The cutscenes were nice, even though I still don't know a lot about jinsoyun's past.

24 minutes ago, Waddie said:

No, stop. People like you are the reason why there are bosses with double the amount of HP in other servers. I don't want to fight a 3M HP Jin So Yun because of "2 ez" comments.

I know what you mean, but you have to agree that a fight that lasts a few secondes is not really what you call a boss fight.

Yea it was a good story, had some feels here and there. But if I compare it to the korean version of it i'm kind of disappointed. "Spoiler'' Like they didn't show where Gubong, Yura and namsoyoo went and don't let me start about freakin mushin =_=.

3 minutes ago, Natello said:

I know what you mean, but you have to agree that a fight that lasts a few secondes is not really what you call a boss fight.

Yes, I agree. KR suffered from this problem too when they forced you to 6 man it, I don't understand why you wouldn't let the play character take vengeance single handedly.

13 minutes ago, Natello said:

It's designed so you win no matter what. Imagine if it's called a vengeance and you fail and have to start all over. Lol.

15 minutes ago, Nattia said:

I prefer our version still, 

what happened to Mushin in our version?

what revenge did Jinsoyun get she was talking abuot? we stopped her and that s it, so in our version Mushin is still alive and the main villain.

10 minutes ago, Arohk said:

what revenge did Jinsoyun get she was talking abuot? we stopped her and that s it, so in our version Mushin is still alive and the main villain.

Apparently the story isn't over just yet, who knows what comes next xD

37 minutes ago, Arohk said:

You can't really apply logic to the new storyline. 

Basically, Jin Seo Yeon was a completely different character in the original storyline than the character that she is now. In the old storyline, she only wanted to kill Mushin and the soul of the demon emperor who resides inside him. She also were trying to kill the vessel-to-be of the demon emperor so that he would be unable to descend to the earth/kill everyone. In essence, she was trying to remove one of the biggest threats to the world, while also avenging Biwol/Jiwan (it's a lot more complicated, but whatever). What essentially happened is that NCSoft got lazy, and all of a sudden decided to keep Mushin alive, so they rewrote her character to what we have now: a genocidal *cricket* who wants to destroy the world. They pretty much just didn't bother picking up all the loose ends, so they ended up making her character all the more nonsensial. To be honest I don't really think the whole "My revenge is over" is supposed to make sense, it's just there to mimic the original story. Or it could possibly be a way of accepting defeat. Either way it is out of place, and doesn't really make sense in the context, as she doesn't kill Mushin and she doesn't destroy the world.

As for Mushin, he goes off to join the Ebondrake Cult. Which makes even less sense, as he is a guy that hates demons and those who worship the demon emperor. So naturally he joins the biggest cult around who's known for worshipping demons.

I don't think Jinso came off as nonsensical, there are psychopats in this world, quite a lot of them actually. I found the story solid (when you read real world news... can believe anything xD)

3 minutes ago, Mucski said:

It's designed so you win no matter what. Imagine if it's called a vengeance and you fail and have to start all over. Lol.

I get that, but I just found it funny that there was so much hype around jinsoyun (the cutscenes made her look very OP.) while she might be weaker than some of the mobs in silverfrost.

Archived