Content behind paywall

Ninfu

Sry but this is thing that i cannot accept anymore. I was looking forward to have fun challenge in infinite tower and because i've been extremely busy lately i just found out that i've to either sell gold for HM coins or spent real money to do content. This is *cricket*ing ridiculous.

No decent game company in west would put content this much behind paywall. Atleast not when there is rankings included.....

Seriously i've still kept playing this game and supporting NCsoft after every time they've failed on my but this is final stick and subscriptin is canceled and ill just log in if i feel like but atm i dont see any reason to support shitsoft.

Was fun while it lasted

To those who keep playing have fun and enjoy. Just wanted to vent my dissapointment how huge failure shitsoft is. I've only once in my life blocked gamecompany or game publisher and it was Gameforge but now ill just add Shitsoft to this list.

Thanks for everything and BB. Players who enjoy game pls enjoy it till you dont and move on to other things.

I assumed it had something to do with infinite tower, since he started his rant with that. But I am not a 100% sure on what that is, or how it works, I did see the ticket in the pay store, but I assumed, you'd get 1 try daily without buying from the store?

Correct me if im wrong, but im pretty sure you get to run infite tower once a day, if you wana do it again you have to buy resets, (which are limited on how many you can use daily), kind of like cold storage works, with a free and repetable part where you can go to practice.
Im not sure how ranking works but my guess is doing it more times wont affect your rank.
Makes sense to me that is that way considering what you can get with the coins that drop there, else people could just spam it all day long and get those skills enhacing things, whatever they are called.

1 hour ago, Ninfu said:

Sry but this is thing that i cannot accept anymore. I was looking forward to have fun challenge in infinite tower and because i've been extremely busy lately i just found out that i've to either sell gold for HM coins or spent real money to do content. This is *cricket*ing ridiculous.

No decent game company in west would put content this much behind paywall. Atleast not when there is rankings included.....

Seriously i've still kept playing this game and supporting NCsoft after every time they've failed on my but this is final stick and subscriptin is canceled and ill just log in if i feel like but atm i dont see any reason to support shitsoft.

Was fun while it lasted

To those who keep playing have fun and enjoy. Just wanted to vent my dissapointment how huge failure shitsoft is. I've only once in my life blocked gamecompany or game publisher and it was Gameforge but now ill just add Shitsoft to this list.

Thanks for everything and BB. Players who enjoy game pls enjoy it till you dont and move on to other things.

see if this wasn't a free to play game and you had to pay to even play the game, this type of reaction would be understandable. However, all free to play games will have some type of payment and market they have to keep up in order to stay afloat. I haven't tried this myself because i won't be home until a little while longer, but from what i seen so far, you don't need to spend 1 *cricket*ing cent in this game. sure, everything will take longer to get but in reality, you can make gold by not even having to spend money. People like OP want it quick fast and in a hurry when there is no *cricket*ing rush. i made decent amount of gold from mining quartz and selling SFT, i don't have the greatest gear in the world (566 ap), but i know that i can get the job done without spending money

That's like only being able to enter the arena once a day or more if you buy resets and if you want to practice then go spar, how can you not see how bullshit that is and keep defending them?
Ranked systems should not have attempt restrictions. period

3 minutes ago, PCComet said:

see if this wasn't a free to play game and you had to pay to even play the game, this type of reaction would be understandable. However, all free to play games will have some type of payment and market they have to keep up in order to stay afloat. I haven't tried this myself because i won't be home until a little while longer, but from what i seen so far, you don't need to spend 1 *cricket*ing cent in this game. sure, everything will take longer to get but in reality, you can make gold by not even having to spend money. People like OP want it quick fast and in a hurry when there is no *cricket*ing rush. i made decent amount of gold from mining quartz and selling SFT, i don't have the greatest gear in the world (566 ap), but i know that i can get the job done without spending money

Dude seriously so putting content behind paywall is justified when game is F2P. Only shit companies do this. Theres freaking hundreds of f2p games that does not do this.

I've been paying for each month subs time i bought master pack but now i totaly refuse to pay to play content that should be free to play. I gladly pay 40 euros for game or 10-15 euros for month subscription but i never EVER pay is paywalled content like this.

Putting content behind paywall like this is extremely retarded. If it was like buy this expansion for game then yeah sure i can support that because then i can do stuff million times if i want to. Imagine FPS games = Player can play 4 basic maps for free and 10 new maps once per day after that they have to pay for it. Seriously

1 minute ago, Ninfu said:

Yes  you can do it once but its still behind paywall. What is the fcuking point of having rankings there and other stuff if players cant competete? No point. Putting stuff behind paywall is ridiculously stupid

Which paywall? Its free to do it once a day. If you want to get the coints faster you have to pay for resets, or you rather they just put the coins just straigh out in the hm store?
Come on...

Just now, Ninfu said:

Dude seriously so putting content behind paywall is justified when game is F2P. Only shit companies do this. Theres freaking hundreds of f2p games that does not do this.

I've been paying for each month subs time i bought master pack but now i totaly refuse to pay to play content that should be free to play. I gladly pay 40 euros for game or 10-15 euros for month subscription but i never EVER pay is paywalled content like this.

Putting content behind paywall like this is extremely retarded. If it was like buy this expansion for game then yeah sure i can support that because then i can do stuff million times if i want to. Imagine FPS games = Player can play 4 basic maps for free and 10 new maps once per day after that they have to pay for it. Seriously

i'm not saying that this company is the best.but this is f2p and they're allowed to have a in game cash store because some money has to be made otherwise they close the game and move on to the next. yes i do agree that putting a reset on tower is kind of dumb. But from the looks of it you can make some serious progress from it and apparently you can buy stuff for cheap and stuff that would be harder to come buy. Even though, it may me dumb and im sure that a lot of players don't agree to it, i sure didn't because i was looking forward to a new tower, but sometimes things like this will happen when a company gets greedy, or when they need to start making more money.

5 minutes ago, SturdyRaptor said:

That's like only being able to enter the arena once a day or more if you buy resets and if you want to practice then go spar, how can you not see how bullshit that is and keep defending them?
Ranked systems should not have attempt restrictions. period

You are failing to realize infinite tower is the source of those enhancing skills crap which i dont remember the name of. Like i said before and ill say it again, if it was unlimited you could get those within a few days, which is not the point of them.

Okay let me get this straight, Ninfu is mad because NCsoft won't allow us to do infinity tower infinitely aside from the free 1 run per 24 hours? Thats like whining about having to pay extra for more then 2 toppings on a 2 topping pizza. Further more this is a free to play game, which means Devs will find ways (some of them a bit ridiculous) to get players to cough up some cash that F2P 101. 

While I don't always agree with the prices NCsoft sets for some things I do think they've been rather generous compared to plenty of other companies in the same line of work.

I think you're making the rookie mistake or taking Free to Play to literally, which isn't how the world works no matter how much you will wish and possibly pray it to be.

- moderated content -

1 hour ago, Ninfu said:

I lol'd so hard. You do realize F2P companies need to make money to keep the game running at optimal performance. I get it, you feel like you're missing out because you can't buy things. Guess what, you're not the only person who doesn't have money to blow on a game. So either enjoy this game or quit. Those are the options that you have available when it comes to F2P. I strongly suggest before you accuse a company of paywall you learn basic economics first.

1 hour ago, UncetaVictoria said:

Okay let me get this straight, Ninfu is mad because NCsoft won't allow us to do infinity tower infinitely aside from the free 1 run per 24 hours? Thats like whining about having to pay extra for more then 2 toppings on a 2 topping pizza. Further more this is a free to play game, which means Devs will find ways (some of them a bit ridiculous) to get players to cough up some cash that F2P 101. 

While I don't always agree with the prices NCsoft sets for some things I do think they've been rather generous compared to plenty of other companies in the same line of work.

I think you're making the rookie mistake or taking Free to Play to literally, which isn't how the world works no matter how much you will wish and possibly pray it to be.

- moderated content -

No it's not. Get a clue.

4 hours ago, Unicorns said:

You are failing to realize infinite tower is the source of those enhancing skills crap which i dont remember the name of. Like i said before and ill say it again, if it was unlimited you could get those within a few days, which is not the point of them.

And you are failing to realize that in the arena example you still get rewards through zen beans , including hm skills and more , the rewards are not an exclusivity to the infinity tower and if anything ,your statement that "we will get them in a few days IF it was unlimited" makes you nothing sort of a hypocrite since people WILL get these within a few days , the only diference between this and the arena ,is that they will credit card their way to this , leaving the ones that do not have this option in the dust .

8 hours ago, Ninfu said:

Was fun while it lasted

I read this earlier at work and I just had to come back here after I came home and logged on to tell this guy to just STFU... like WOW, you get 3 tickets at first... like who cares if some people get the skills before you, we'll ALL EVENTUALLY get it. 

5 hours ago, Ryuukishi said:

No it's not. Get a clue.

I'm assuming this is regarding the remark I made about NCsoft being rather generous compared to other companies.

If you're going tell me I'm wrong then you need to enlighten me as to why.

So would you kindly enlighten me? 

I'm not being sarcastic I seriously want to know why you'd say that.

4 hours ago, SturdyRaptor said:

And you are failing to realize that in the arena example you still get rewards through zen beans , including hm skills and more , the rewards are not an exclusivity to the infinity tower and if anything ,your statement that "we will get them in a few days IF it was unlimited" makes you nothing sort of a hypocrite since people WILL get these within a few days , the only diference between this and the arena ,is that they will credit card their way to this , leaving the ones that do not have this option in the dust .

Cant get it within a few days when you are limited on how many resets you can use a day.
HM skills form arena are obtanable from other places.
Soulstone pouches from arena are limited by the dragon certificates you can only get from some dailys.

20 hours ago, Ooneka said:

Greetings,

Please keep this place a nice one to come: if you persist using foul language, this thread will be closed.

Have a great discussion,

Team Blade and Soul.

Instead of giving a response to this thread you come bargain in threatening OP. If you got nothing to say then say nothing.

Just close the thread if foul language continues.

go play a different game and be glad you can farm dungeons here, some game on the epic dungeons you get 1 run per day and this is on a pay server.

if they wanted to model after that then could you imagine yeti or lair once a day.

i'm find with a few being once a day. I have too many other things to do every day to be able to farm everything

4 hours ago, Natose said:

go play a different game and be glad you can farm dungeons here, some game on the epic dungeons you get 1 run per day and this is on a pay server.

if they wanted to model after that then could you imagine yeti or lair once a day.

i'm find with a few being once a day. I have too many other things to do every day to be able to farm everything

agree this. Dunno why in this game is so many whinners, either way it brings them nothing.

Archived