Daily Dash

ander01se

Even on the old board, if NCSoft allowed it, premium membership could have circled through as many times as possible. They just didn't.

This new one just magnifies how much I hate RNG. Yes, you can circle around many times, but it won't help if it doesn't land on what you want. I actually makes me feel worse when it passes what I want.

I like this daily dash more tbh, even when I get "trashy" things, atleast I could go over the board again and again and again.

Having 20 days of not being able to spin for finishing the board was quite annoying. Felt so wasteful....... (what they could a done was once you finish the outfit board, it automatically switches to this kinda of daily dash)

Being a premium member myself I do see this kind of daily dash as a bonus. I always get shit from the board when it's infinite. Also, a testimate to how both lazy and disappointing infinite daily dash is; I'm glad when I don't have to do daily dash anymore because these infinite ones leave me infinitely salty! :D 

Archived