06/01/16 Patch Chat Thread

SGYu

Hey all. Since maintenance and patching has started, I guess we can all gather here and talk about the upcoming stuff while waiting.

Fire away! (And keep things civil).

I, for one, will be very excited to complete Act 4 of the story. The mysterious merchant event is also interesting, and will be curious about trying out the pets.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm also excited for Act 4. As soon as I log in though I'm going to transmute some outfit pouches. 
Then probably do Act 4, then the daily challenge. So much to do, so little time.
Then Necro spam all the way.

I can't wait to get my gender change tickets :>
Also the new instances, and tower of infinity - even the trainin version... I am so interested in those and awaiting them. Luckily, I've got some stuff to study in the afternoon so atleast I can do that meanwhile maintenance is going on.

Is there any place that has the story up to this point so I can read it or view it? I'm not gonna lie I raced through the quests just to get them done and now I regret it because I really don't know what is going on.

Also, am I understanding it correctly that is you were so inclined you could buy the level 10 pet off the store?

I like the pets but i wish i could use them as throwing weapons, like a gatling pet launcher class. God i'd love that so much... Penguin blaster... :Q___

Btw i also feel a little sad there is no SF yet cause right now i just made classes to build gold and mats for the SF, because i used to main that class in other servers and i can't wait to play it with a better ping on EU. Even if SF hasn't that ping request like KFM, but a better ping is always welcome :D

Main story is also something i am waiting!

I barely wait the training version for the Tower of Infinity -i'm happy that they offered this cool opportunity to fight against all classes ^^.

I wish they would increase the loot for the stingers all around dungeons and they would bring up some improvements and fixes to actual client.I think it will still be too much to ask for :D

I am curious about the new instances also ,brings up whole thing at a higher lvl play !

Have fun all :D

For me it's only Act 4 I'm looking forward to. Despite some annoying bits where I had to laugh, I enjoyed the Zawei story part and the good guys from the Empire have grown on me (Junghado, the rebel princess and of course Dochun). I won't do any of the group-enforced dungeons even if I had the AP for them as I really am not interested in that stuff (yet still tend to enjoy MMOs here and there; kinda wishy-washy lol)

30 minutes ago, KlausFlouride said:

Is there any place that has the story up to this point so I can read it or view it? I'm not gonna lie I raced through the quests just to get them done and now I regret it because I really don't know what is going on.

Ok, to sum up short, Act 1 has your Hongmoon school and master destroyed by Jinsoyun and her goons, partly thanks to the traitor Lusung. You get cursed with the Black Flower mark and cliffed into the ocean, rescued by Captain Dochun of Bamboo Village. From that point onwards, you start your path to recovery while finding clues to Jinsoyun's locations. Act 1 ends after Namsoyoo sells out Bamboo Village to the Blackram Maruders and she is taken away by their Captain Gwon.

Act 2, the most irritating arc of all (in my opinion) focuses on Mushin's Legacy, an item of incredible power. Due to your interference in the village where Lusung was born in, you are forced to go to Yonkai and basically become his lackey in finding the legacy. (I WANT MOOSHIN'S LEGACEH NOWWH) On the way you also meet ace sharpshooter Soha, who was also unwillingly working for Yonkai. Yunwa is eventually revealed to be Mushin's descendant and she is made use of by Lusung to open the path of the Gates of Mushin.

Luckily, with your intervention and the help of the Three Sages, Lusung is stopped, and you decide to use Mushin's Legacy to save Yunwa from dying from dark chi corruption.

Act 3 has it focusing on the conflict caused by the Talus Dominion. You find Iksanun, one of the remaining Four Guardians, who is more than happy to assist you in purging the curse and bringing down Jinsoyun. You are then tasked to get the chi of the four great beasts as part of the healing process, On the way you also get involved with the Skyhaven Resistance which is aiming to bring down the Talus, and get to know Yunma Fei and Junghado.

Ultimately the resistance movement fails due to some hissy general doing a heel turn upon learning of Yunma Fei's real identity (Talus Princess). Iksanun is murdered by his own son Ilsim (thanks to the brightstone mayor not telling him of his heritage SO LONG AGO) and Yunma Fei is taken away by Jinsoyun. You are left for dead once again. Mushin makes his appearance and offers you a path down darkness for revenge, which you accept. He infuses you with Dark Chi and purges you of the light.

Act 4 has you travelling to the Zaiwei capital to find Jinsoyun. You make the acquaintance of Talus captain Yu Chun and decide to make use of him to find your archenemy who is holding the position of Emissary in the Talus.  You also take part in a martial arts tournament, bumping into Dochun in the process, and choose to protect the princess Yunma Fei and are reunited with her. Eventually you do confront Jinsoyun but get defeated. Worse, she twists your Chi further with the wounds inflicted on you. Near death, Junghado and Yunma Fei rescue you. On the way the group fends off an insane Gubong before freeing the true Talus Emperor, Yunma Kahn.

Your character is taken to some temple in the mountains. In despair he/she attempts suicide but is stopped by the Eight Masters. They sacrifice themselves to remove the black rose mark off you and turn into stone in the process. Liberated, you take the path of Hongmoon once more. Dochun tells you more of his past. Eventually you travel to Jiwan peak and see the truth of the past, how Jinsoyun came to be the person she is now. Communicating with Jiwan's spirit, she pleads you to stop her former disciple.

Just now, Lunakitty said:

Did they mention something about new Daily Dash and its outfit? Can't remember about it. Also I am so excited for the pets! I wonder what AP limits people start making for the new dungeon. Any guesses?

6 man 550+, 4 man 600+

probably xD

5 minutes ago, SGYu said:

Ok, to sum up short, Act 1 has your Hongmoon school and master destroyed by Jinsoyun and her goons, partly thanks to the traitor Lusung. You get cursed with the Black Flower mark and cliffed into the ocean, rescued by Captain Dochun of Bamboo Village. From that point onwards, you start your path to recovery while finding clues to Jinsoyun's locations. Act 1 ends after Namsoyoo sells out Bamboo Village to the Blackram Maruders and she is taken away by their Captain Gwon.

Act 2, the most irritating arc of all (in my opinion) focuses on Mushin's Legacy, an item of incredible power. Due to your interference in the village where Lusung was born in, you are forced to go to Yonkai and basically become his lackey in finding the legacy. (I WANT MOOSHIN'S LEGACEH NOWWH) On the way you also meet ace sharpshooter Soha, who was also unwillingly working for Yonkai. Yunwa is eventually revealed to be Mushin's descendant and she is made use of by Lusung to open the path of the Gates of Mushin.

Luckily, with your intervention and the help of the Three Sages, Lusung is stopped, and you decide to use Mushin's Legacy to save Yunwa from dying from dark chi corruption.

This needs to be a class na0 pl0x!!

2 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

I think learning from videos isn't as good as learning it by yourself as there might be timings that are really sensitive to errors and can only be mastered by experience.

Yeah, the thing is, watch how people will ask for " EXP" players  few mins after the servers are back :D....

1 minute ago, Selene said:

Yeah, the thing is, watch how people will ask for " EXP" players  few mins after the servers are back :D....

There are always some people from other servers that have experienced the dungeon possibly but yeah. Most people in NA/EU are unreasonable with their requests. Just like nowadays it's not only the AP but also "30 runs done" -type requirements also.

10 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

I think learning from videos isn't as good as learning it by yourself as there might be timings that are really sensitive to errors and can only be mastered by experience.

The seething hatred you will experience trying to 'learn' the dungeon will make the game very unpleasant. Sorry to say but this game doesn't function like you want it to because of the toxic nature of our community.

Archived