New Wanted Costumes

SoraTokonome

29 minutes ago, Pamuya said:

image.png

Any of these would make me happy.

The forth and last one from first line were already in HM store. And i think the fifth from the second line is already in game too.

3 minutes ago, Dlacik said:

The forth and last one from first line were already in HM store. And i think the fifth from the second line is already in game too.

Last one from the first line was never in HM store. I think you're confused with Empress' Regalia.

And on another note, the 2nd and 3rd on the second line isn't coming. Those are Hello Kitty costumes and require licensing and they already told us we're not getting them, sadly.

13 minutes ago, OctoberPanda said:

Here are the ones I'd like to see for my lyns

90242f_23.jpg90301f_23.jpg60022f_23.jpg910334f_23.jpg

90333f_23.jpg910379f_23.jpg90254f_23.jpg90243f_23.jpg

If they release the first one I will do whatever it takes to get it. I love it so much :DDD

The first one (Midnight Detective) already was in Hongmoon Store and I don't think it will come back in a while.

26 minutes ago, OctoberPanda said:

Here are the ones I'd like to see for my lyns

90242f_23.jpg90301f_23.jpg60022f_23.jpg910334f_23.jpg

90333f_23.jpg910379f_23.jpg90254f_23.jpg90243f_23.jpg

If they release the first one I will do whatever it takes to get it. I love it so much :DDD

First one was in hongmoon store =/. 

Hello, may I know let's say I wanted to buy a costume with price stated as 1,200 and premium point 12,000, what does the 1,200 and 12,000 says? How come got 2 prices one? Also, how much do I have to top up in order to get that costume and where can I buy it? As in I do not see anywhere to top up premium point. Sorry I am new and I am quite confused with the system.

Thanks in advance.

1 minute ago, TheHumji said:

Hello, may I know let's say I wanted to buy a costume with price stated as 1,200 and premium point 12,000, what does the 1,200 and 12,000 says? How come got 2 prices one? Also, how much do I have to top up in order to get that costume and where can I buy it? As in I do not see anywhere to top up premium point. Sorry I am new and I am quite confused with the system.

Thanks in advance.

The number titled "premium point" isn`t price. It`s how many premium points you will get if you buy that costume. The premium points are used to determine your VIP rank.

10 minutes ago, Dlacik said:

The number titled "premium point" isn`t price. It`s how many premium points you will get if you buy that costume. The premium points are used to determine your VIP rank.

I see I see so does that means the costume only costs 1,200 NCoins only? 

2 hours ago, Dlacik said:

The last one on the first line is Namsoyoo's outfit that we don't have yet, wish we did though! You're right about the fourth (Holly Jolly) :< Still want an outfit this Christmas (pretty far tbh, i know) there's a green one, but I didn't take a screen shot. xD

42 minutes ago, Snowaeth said:

First one is coming with todays patch.

4th one from top left was in at launch. 

But yeah, do want the others.

First one isn't coming with this update, you're thinking of pink snow raiment:

Pink%20Snow%20Raiment.PNG

Ears are coming, maybe that's why + the similar color.

2 hours ago, OctoberPanda said:

Is there someway I can see these outfits on the female lyn?

I see someone else linked you a site, I had just taken the pictures while I was on the TW server. If there's one in particular you can't find, let me know and I can get a picture. There's something like 400 outfits pieces (including accessories, ect) so there are many choices. xD

Archived