There is hope for this class in pvp

Evilline

Pretty good play, but it just highlights how much of a one-trick pony class WL is.

You have to capitalize on the enemy's mistake of letting you get the leech / distort combo off, which can have so many points of failure.

It also doesn't show just how unresponsive time distort is, I know I sometimes get a three second delay before my thrall will start to cast it, but I can do other things while it refuses, so its not a connection issue.

The reson for delay is probably pet attack que as it can't cancel action once started like that pull or follow up which gives you 3 orbs.

This is reason why i dont slot on my pet that attack buff field as i have noticed that this one creates quite some delay (when summoning pet) and i can't pull off pet rush right away after summoning or anything else.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2016 at 1:49 AM, Acelsg said:

This video merely shows how terrible the players fighting the warlocks are... sad.

Your comment show's how you have no idea about BnS. Those players are top from the top. He wasn't fighting some noobs or newbies or whatever. Killinggod, Empathy,Enoll, Menace II, Chlorofrom and Naychan are top EU pvp'er who have been on the top charts since the beginning. Those people aren't terrible my any mains. The videos says " Killing the Legends"

Chlorofrom wen't in gold with 10 matches. People didn't take 10% of his HP. Check out there stream for more info. Tenah is a top warlock who knows what he is doing and knows the class pretty well. We aren't top tear but we aren't trash eather ....

Archived