PvP Warlocks......

Altheatheia

Okay so, lets start with the state of Warlock class in BnS atm sucks so bad.. like really really bad, i can advance with the ranks with any other classes but Warlocks, they lack so much..

I mean i remember when BnS NA/EU put the warlocks as Hard class, and they said it was a typo.. actually yeah Warlocks are harder than KFMs.. believe it or not..

If you are going to disagree with me, i would like to check the over all rank in PvP, and tell me how many Warlocks you gonna find... lemme answer this for you... NONE.

Now, some player will be like Warlocks will be better in the future cuz of H.M skills and H.M levels, No check out what Nadwah said after the nerf, check what the pro Warlocks said after the nerf, it was not a nerf, they totally destroyed the class...

Also why other classes are actually playable in PvP without H.M skills except for WLs O.o? why?

my question for the Community Manager, and please do answer me and don't ignore my post, can we give you our feedback about the Warlock Class and Skills? can we do that? and will our feeback be sent to the devs?

I know for sure that NA/EU Blade and Soul can't do much about classes, but i just wanted to put my complaint here..

Again before replying to me, check the ranks and tell me how many Warlocks are there. :)

WL definitely sucks in pvp compared to the rest. they are mainly a pve class to be flashy & have fun / farm with lol. but even in the case of ranged players, i would rather just use sm or fm lol WL rotation is really boring to me.

Git gud. 

No in all seriousness now: there were 2 diamond WLs yesterday on EU from like idk 10 diamond players or even less at all??! 

The class may have a huge learning curve and it may have some disadvantages against other classes but the thing above proves that they are still strong af if you know how to play. 

1 hour ago, Hamoud said:

Okay so, lets start with the state of Warlock class in BnS atm sucks so bad.. like really really bad, i can advance with the ranks with any other classes but Warlocks, they lack so much..

I mean i remember when BnS NA/EU put the warlocks as Hard class, and they said it was a typo.. actually yeah Warlocks are harder than KFMs.. believe it or not..

If you are going to disagree with me, i would like to check the over all rank in PvP, and tell me how many Warlocks you gonna find... lemme answer this for you... NONE.

Now, some player will be like Warlocks will be better in the future cuz of H.M skills and H.M levels, No check out what Nadwah said after the nerf, check what the pro Warlocks said after the nerf, it was not a nerf, they totally destroyed the class...

Also why other classes are actually playable in PvP without H.M skills except for WLs O.o? why?

my question for the Community Manager, and please do answer me and don't ignore my post, can we give you our feedback about the Warlock Class and Skills? can we do that? and will our feeback be sent to the devs?

I know for sure that NA/EU Blade and Soul can't do much about classes, but i just wanted to put my complaint here..

Again before replying to me, check the ranks and tell me how many Warlocks are there. :)

1)There is NO class that is HARDER to master then KFM, WL is weak, but more easy then FM.

2)WL need Legendary level + legendary skill because he was made in 50+15 lvl content, other classes were made in time when 45 lvl was limit. Balance changes with EACH legemdary skill addad to the game.

3)Remember how BM were weakest tier in pvp at 45 lvl. 50+10 lvl and 2-3 legendary skills, BM is already top tier in PVP.

25 minutes ago, Hamoud said:

so two warlocks? compared to others?

How many BMs and Sums? how many FMs? i mean come on..

Also i am NA not EU.

@GreenOwl
Are you a WL?

@Suna
Not to offend you or anything, but mosta pros are in NA not EU..

I have 56 Wl, but i main KFM, because KFm is harder and more fun to play.

EU skill > NA skill.

1 hour ago, Suna said:

Yeah there is warlocks at pretty good spot in arena right now.

lmSI7dF.jpg

Big grats to these 2 warlocks they are very very skilled. If you scroll down and look at the next 2 pages how many warlocks vs other classes do you see? 

The skill level required to reach this on a warlock is higher than if you where on another class. I am 100% sure that both Kibi and Tenah know the mechanics and skills of all classes for them to reach this level. 

For the average warlock with some knowledge of other classes reaching platinum rank is a distant dream.  

To Kibi and Tenah Senpai! please post on the warlock sections with build guides and tacts for pvp XD 

1 hour ago, Suna said:

Yeah there is warlocks at pretty good spot in arena right now.

lmSI7dF.jpg

Yeah those Tenah is really good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S1bIhO_BfI

But to the owner of this thread is 100% correct.

Every class has his counter's but warlock counter's only Destroyer while all other classes counters him hard not to speak off FM that's another story.

And dude it's not about the HM skill or not. Warlock is nerfed to the core and some guys said KFM is the hardest class to play warlock is just bad. Well that makes the warlock the hardest, why? Well ure mestake margine with warlock is just to small ...  My main is warlock and I love it ill prob get legendery weapon on that class but in pvp it just sucks and needs balancing. Not just in EU/Na but in Korea. There aren't many pvp videos on youtube? Guess why? Is warlock boring over FM and Sum. Well over FM's maybe not both classes are fun to play just FM has more pvp and even pve potential ... While summoner is just a boring class but it isn't OP as FM. Most of player are FM and I understand why and hoping to see them nerf soon. I made a test I asked a real life friend to borrow me his Force Master for 1 day I never played FM before. So I went rebuild and saw a video the burning rotation. His FM has 450 AP with infernal accesories and I manage to take Agro in Necro 6 man from a 550 warlock and 570 sin. And maybe they sucked but the dmg with that gear is just insane that's pve ... pvp same story warlock has 2 iFrame SS and Z while C can reduce the dmg well I dont need to start what WL needs to be good in pvp. I just love the class but it's low tear in every aspect. Not the weakest in PVE but not the strongest and you need a lot more skills to pull off some stants in PVE then with summoner or FM. Like try to double stun yeti or in sogun's lament ... While summer has 2x stun on 3 yes ... he dosent even have to combo while u have to summon ure thrall ( which u have cd on it ) Q + X :) Summoner is just ...

Well the Dev's here wont be changing anything until the Koreans do, and I hope they see this yaer that FM is next in line for nerfing or we can just all roll an FM or quit the game...

Anyway my respect to the warlock in the video, a really good player who manage to beat the EU arena god's ...

2 hours ago, Negaimu said:

WL definitely sucks in pvp compared to the rest. they are mainly a pve class to be flashy & have fun / farm with lol. but even in the case of ranged players, i would rather just use sm or fm lol WL rotation is really boring to me.

if you would say complicated, annoying, harder to pull off effective, well yea, but boring? more boring than lmb rmb 2 x10000000000000 ? nothing is more boring

24 minutes ago, Crimsonjrjr said:

Tenah is a pretty good Warlock. Seen him stream a few times.

Like stated I think it's more learning then just throwing your Thrall in and hoping to grab the aggro.

Yep and that is why Warlock is the most hardest to play. Because ure mestake margin is just to low, you have to time everything perfect and hope ure opponent makes mestakes.

I know that someone will say get good as him but we are talking about most ppl who can't or don't know to play as Tenah. The dude's reaction time is insane ...

2 hours ago, Hamoud said:

so two warlocks? compared to others?

How many BMs and Sums? how many FMs? i mean come on..

Also i am NA not EU.

@GreenOwl
Are you a WL?

@Suna
Not to offend you or anything, but mosta pros are in NA not EU..

Haha 2 warlocks only you say? And how many assassins? It's much harder for a assassin to win, not to say against a ranged class or fm if they start freezing you lol, once you run out of scapes and stealth you're *cricket*ed. Many warlocks have beaten me btw so stop the drama and learn how to play a wl? Lol

27 minutes ago, Kyrax said:

Haha 2 warlocks only you say? And how many assassins? It's much harder for a assassin to win, not to say against a ranged class or fm if they start freezing you lol, once you run out of scapes and stealth you're *cricket*ed. Many warlocks have beaten me btw so stop the drama and learn how to play a wl? Lol

Are you for real? After writing this you should stop playing a Sin or you should take your own advice. Sin has the most escapes in the game and one of the most potential and you write this, it makes me laugh hard :) And yeah since we notices that you aren't very familiar with the game from your words when you log press F11 go All ranking and then count how many Assasin you have there, warlock and the rest ( hint check other pages except the first one also ) and then start talking about something before you put ure self to shame or you are just troling ...

3 minutes ago, Evilline said:

Are you for real? After writing this you should stop playing a Sin or you should take your own advice. Sin has the most escapes in the game and one of the most potential and you write this, it makes me laugh hard :) And yeah since we notices that you aren't very familiar with the game from your words when you log press F11 go All ranking and then count how many Assasin you have there, warlock and the rest ( hint check other pages except the first one also ) and then start talking about something before you put ure self to shame or you are just troling ...

Oh ya bec they last forever and no one is always doing attacks to remove our stealth making it hard to get near and make just a small damage. Not to talk about summoners lol. I'm not bothering btw, I've won to every class in the game, just saying wl aren't that bad ;-) just try to get a sin and try and you'll see what I say. Destro are the ones that are easier to beat imo

Just now, Kyrax said:

Oh ya bec they last forever and no one is always doing attacks to remove our stealth making it hard to get near and make just a small damage. Not to talk about summoners lol. I'm not bothering btw, I've won to every class in the game, just saying wl aren't that bad ;-) just try to get a sin and try and you'll see what I say. Destro are the ones that are easier to beat imo

My struggle is Blade Dancer. I hate those sneaky little buggers since they send my cat to sleep making me useless. Luckily I found a tactic to combat the BD with pure stuns and general eat my ass

34 minutes ago, Kyrax said:

Don't post about Sins again please.....shame on you lol omg..

16 minutes ago, Kyrax said:

Have a sin lvl 43 and that is why i say the class has so much potential. When I see a warlock I am happy because I can literely play with that class maybe cause wl is my main. But most hard counters for sin's are destroyers and bd ... but still you have the margin to outplay them

And btw shame on you ppl who brake the stun on sin's just stand still like the lvl 45 bosses so we Right click + F you to Diamond!

j/k <3

1 hour ago, Kyrax said:

you must be a real rubbish sin pvper. I main WL and i have a lvl 45 sin. The sin was given to me from a friend what quit so i dont really understand it but. I used the PVP build that gets offered to you when you clear talent points.  

This is me on pvping on the sin. Time my counter, smash bottons watch overwatch stream on second monitor. Repeat and gold rank ty. 

5 hours ago, Hamoud said:

when i ask my friends why they picked up warlock among all classes they answer me it's mainly for pve and in pvp imo they are better than summoners but warlocks are a class that can make a diference in pve the most.

the only class that truly needs devs attention is SIN because they are not good in pve since this game is melee unfriendly and no tank abilities on top of that! so if you mess once you're dead unless your evasion rng saves you but that not going to save you everytime. I wouldn't mind die a bit more than other classes if the dps of a sin was truly at same level as one fm.

Also it is a recommended class  for pvp more than pve and sadly you barely see a sin in the top 20 in EU servers, i don't know about other servers but that's how it is in EU *facepalm*

But doesn't matter how many times we complain nothing will change the best option we have is choose other class or just quit or pray for better improvements in the future.

Good luck on your choices.

Top 20 in NA is full of sins, and along with BD/Destro seem to dominate at the highest level of play.

As for pve, sins are very powerful and extremely useful in the right hands. I play both Force Master and Assassin (maining FM), and both have heaps of utility and are huge assets to their parties.

Assassins don't do quite as much damage (in practice) as FM, but they outdamage almost all other classes and seem to tie or even beat Summoners in raw damage dealt to bosses.

Blue buff (Fighting Spirit) is a HUGE asset to any party that has it, and the extra damage your party will deal to a boss as a result makes the Assassin slightly more useful in terms of raw dps than even a Force Master. Blue buff also keeps the party alive - along with the damage and crit rate buff, you and your party get huge lifesteal and can heal back insane amounts of hp.

In a party with my regular Assassin teammate, she gives me blue buff whenever I take a large chunk of damage in 4 man Asura, and I can burst the boss with Meteor Shower and Inferno to heal back to full hp in seconds. She's like my pocket healer except she deals almost as much damage as I do.

Assassins are also extremely useful for skipping trash mobs in a variety of dungeons, especially in organised parties. In 4 man Yeti, our party can skip the large room with the Yeti Chief Hunter because we can run past the trash mobs while our assassin goes over and kills the Chief Hunter in stealth.

In 4 man Asura, after killing Ken and Gen we can skip the Snowbearer trash mobs with party stealth smoke cloud, the party recall Lotus, and then party stealth smoke cloud again, only stopping to kill the Shieldbearers and do the damage reflect mechanic against Iruga's Shadows.

They have great damage, excellent utility, and because of their Z and Poison Breath on 4, not to mention blue buff, have a surprising number of good healing abilities.

Shunpo (E) and their SS are both excellent i-frames, along with their Lotus Fury (C) i-frame. Stealth grants a 50% evasion buff, a movement speed buff that makes dodging boss mechanics fairly easy even when bossfights have True Sight, and nice damage with lightning build, while experienced assassins with low ping using a Dark build do shockingly high damage in bossfights.

Assassins are often hampered by poor tanking (bosses moving around too much will lower dps)/poor party play in general and ping issues, but take away those and you have a class that is very, very effective in all aspects of the game.

It just takes a bit of practice.

5 hours ago, Hamoud said:

dude .. iam destroyer class ..and warlock is so over power class that need to be nerfed more  ... what u talking about not make any seance .. this class is very very over power ... raping machaine ..with resist every thing 

Archived