BD very squishy

spongemike

I feel my BD is very squpshy when compare to my other alts. Seems like I get hit a lot and have to drink after every 2 to 3 mobs while vs my other characters who hardly needs a drink. Mainly I am comparing to FM, Destroyer and BM.

It feels like BD can't block and all they have is dash Q and E with CDs and other than that there isn't much we can do. We can't black like BM does and we don't hit as hard as a destroyer. Any help will be great!

Spec your tab into parry, when a monster attacks hit tab and you'll take no damage.  You can also make  your z button into 5 resists/heal.  Your V button can also be turned into a resist/heal.

Also don't stand still. BD is meant to be mobile and many attacks can be dodged simply by moving out of the way, no i-frame needed.

We could give you better advice if we knew what level you are or what content you are trying to do but a lot of it comes down to knowing mechanics of mobs and knowing when you can simply move and when you actually need to use i-frames.

BD is not squishy at all with your vortex that grant you 400% damage reduction... And you have so many iframe and cc againt monster , just check your skills and pratice, usually you will find yourself the last survivor in catastrophic runs.

BD are immortal \o/

Archived