Server transfer soon please

LOLCats

Hey guys,

we really need the server transfer feature asap.   My server is super dead and i need a transfer out of that dead server.  This should happen soon before more peoples leave the game.

i will pay you 1600 ncoin to move

ty in advance.

4 hours ago, LOLCats said:

Hey guys,

we really need the server transfer feature asap.   My server is super dead and i need a transfer out of that dead server.  This should happen soon before more peoples leave the game.

i will pay you 1600 ncoin to move

ty in advance.

Wild Springs is slowly dying aswell. Merge the servers, atleast.

I'd prefer server mergers. We have far too many, and too many are sparsely populated. I realize that a big server comes with a big bot problem, but if there are only 4 or 5 servers per region, maybe it will even be possible to put an actual person to ban the bots once in a while in the SSP and the like.

15 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

I'd prefer server mergers. We have far too many, and too many are sparsely populated. I realize that a big server comes with a big bot problem, but if there are only 4 or 5 servers per region, maybe it will even be possible to put an actual person to ban the bots once in a while in the SSP and the like.

Yup. So many severs in such a big game is pointless, it just feels empty. It's better to make it so that in every "town"  there are like 20 players so it actually feels to be alive

Archived