We should have "Arena Only" mode

The PVE aspect of arena is ridiculous and out of place.  Grinding PVE content mindlessly just to get HM10 and HM skills just to play arena is stupid and dumb.

My solution is this,

When you log in and click on your toon, there should be two options, "Arena" or "Normal" mode.

Normal mode is exactly what you have now, minus arena.

Arena mode would be arena ONLY.  In Arena mode EVERYONE would be HM10(or HM15 in KR?) and have all abilities unlocked.  There would be no Zen bean vendor or anything like that.  The only thing to be gained or lost in Arena would be ranking.

So, what this means is, if you get tired of playing your BM, just log out, switch to whatever class you feel like playing, and log back into Arena mode!  No more grinding 1 class for months just to play a different class in arena!

So, you would still have the PVE aspect of the game for those who like that(along with the standard open world PVP stuff), and you would also have an "Arcade" style mode for those that are only here for arena.

Tada!  Problem solved.

I agree with the only arena character mode.

But I would like to join some PvP with my PvE character just for fun.

The main issue is it's not really equalized, I mean you have the same AP and basic stats for a class but when you're HM10 vs HM1 you have some extra precious skill point to spend.

NC should also equalized the skill point.

18 hours ago, Hung2long said:

The PVE aspect of arena is ridiculous and out of place.  Grinding PVE content mindlessly just to get HM10 and HM skills just to play arena is stupid and dumb.

My solution is this,

When you log in and click on your toon, there should be two options, "Arena" or "Normal" mode.

Normal mode is exactly what you have now, minus arena.

Arena mode would be arena ONLY.  In Arena mode EVERYONE would be HM10(or HM15 in KR?) and have all abilities unlocked.  There would be no Zen bean vendor or anything like that.  The only thing to be gained or lost in Arena would be ranking.

So, what this means is, if you get tired of playing your BM, just log out, switch to whatever class you feel like playing, and log back into Arena mode!  No more grinding 1 class for months just to play a different class in arena!

So, you would still have the PVE aspect of the game for those who like that(along with the standard open world PVP stuff), and you would also have an "Arcade" style mode for those that are only here for arena.

Tada!  Problem solved.

I would wish this to happen.
It would allow me to pvp multiclass aswell,

which I dont do as I find that it cost to much time (grinding, lvling+hm lvling and such)

and I dont like grinding xp/mats. Feels more like a pvp thing than pve thing anyway.

So a big YES to this arena mode.

tbh..i really wanna have this mode as well =) as an additional mode so that you can test classes without lvling it..... but of cos the current arena must stay for reward..the other mode u suggested is just for testing and no rewards no ranking..nothing..

21 hours ago, Suna said:

This is f2p game. Question is, how much are you ready pay from that mode?

Dont you contradict yourself here?
You say its a f2p game and than you ask what he is ready to pay for that mode.

Why would you have to pay for that mode?

Its not even a new mode or anything. Its just arena slightly altered and seperated, with everyone boosted to HMx lvl.

Pve will still remain the same. Open pvp will remain the same.

The pvp population will probably increaseand  will most likely also play more characters per preson, which could mean more activity 

and they may still want to farm/buy stuff like costumes, so no problem there either.

So  why would there have to be money payment for that mode?

37 minutes ago, Yashuoa said:

Dont you contradict yourself here?
You say its a f2p game and than you ask what he is ready to pay for that mode.

Why would you have to pay for that mode?

Its not even a new mode or anything. Its just arena slightly altered and seperated, with everyone boosted to HMx lvl.

Pve will still remain the same. Open pvp will remain the same.

The pvp population will probably increaseand  will most likely also play more characters per preson, which could mean more activity 

and they may still want to farm/buy stuff like costumes, so no problem there either.

So  why would there have to be money payment for that mode?

Because behind the scene there is A LOT people and the project cost A LOT on it's own? Because the servers don't run on thin air and the staff along with the dev team in KR are not a trees living on photosynthesis? 

2 minutes ago, Teffy said:

Because behind the scene there is A LOT people and the project cost A LOT on it's own? Because the servers don't run on thin air and the staff along with the dev team in KR are not a trees living on photosynthesis? 

Its not in addition.
Its arena seperated from what it is now.

1 minute ago, Yashuoa said:

Its not in addition.
Its arena seperated from what it is now.

Now people who play just for PVP still spend money for costumes,sell ncoins,you name it but in such mode they will not spend a dime,why should they for real? There must be something not to force but rather a cool stuff to generate income.Fancy title,name colours,epic costumes,special skill effects or alike which all of this avalible only in this particular mode? Good Income is a must for healthy game experience/

While you're at it might as well make a "NO SUMMONERS OR WARLOCKS OR ASSASSIN" mode. Then I'll definitely try it out.

Forced to AFK whenever getting paired up with a summoner/warlock/assassin is getting boring. Shutting down client takes almost same amount of time as just AFKing.

On ‎31‎-‎5‎-‎2016 at 7:21 PM, Teffy said:

Now people who play just for PVP still spend money for costumes,sell ncoins,you name it but in such mode they will not spend a dime,why should they for real? There must be something not to force but rather a cool stuff to generate income.Fancy title,name colours,epic costumes,special skill effects or alike which all of this avalible only in this particular mode? Good Income is a must for healthy game experience/

Just for the record I am for that this game has enough income for healthy game experience as well
So we agree regarding that.

I dont think that the arena mode would necessarily kill a lot of income.

People could still venture into pve to play pve as well, besides pvp.

There will also still be only pvers who dont do the arena mode.

So selling Ncoins will still exists a lot.

People could still venture into pve for costumes or buy them from the shop, even if they are pvpers.

They could make it so that you have to be lvl 50 before you can enter the arena mode to keep the income even more the same.

Making everyone at least lvl to 50 in pve.

I dont think that a monthly payment for the arena mode wouldnt be right.

Also what you mention ''something not to force but rather a cool stuff to generate income. Fancy title,name colours,epic costumes,special skill effects or alike''.

Not things that give someone an advantage in arena though like Hm techniques, because that would kill the point of the mode,

but other stuff to generate income would be fine.

You might get even more players into the game, because of this new arena mode.
Players who could buy stuff from the shop or who could try pve too, with all the possible spendings involved, which can generate income.

Archived