Best CPU for best BnS performance

Hey guys, first of all I wanna say I'm not good at PCs and I've no idea what is what.

Here is a list of the supported CPUs by my motherboard. ( LINK )

Please tell me a top 5 CPUs from that list which can give best performance for BnS, so I have from what to choose. I want to have a little list of good CPUs for good fps and no stuttering in BnS, because at the moment I am experience a hell lot of stuttering, fps and performance issues (HUGE).

Here's my spec. in case you need it.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-3225 CPU @ 3.30GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti
8.0 GB RAM
Microsoft Windows 10 (build 10586), 64-bit
Hercules Gamesurround Muse XL Pocket LT3 Sound Card
Cooler CPU Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
ASRock H77 Pro4/MVP Motherboard

So... yeah. I need some suggestions of CPUs from that list. Thanks! ^^

I'm using an i5-2500k OC @ 4.5 ghz, and when I play games, its usage often reaches 100%.
i7 3770k was a good choice, I would have buy this one if I were you.

I'm not an expert, so... hopefully other people can help you.

Since blade and soul uses 2 core I would get a dual core that fits to your motherboard and Overclock it as the game seems to like higher clock speeds.

Actually your pc can work with the game at max settings so you should get around 60 fps most of the time (if the game gets optimized).

Kinda like Ark if not optimized it sucks cricket

Without changing motherboard, its pointless to change CPU. You have H77, but for overclocking you need Z77. Changing a 3,3Ghz CPU for 3,5Ghz is not a big deal. But if you want to change,the best possible CPU for this MB is the i7-3770. 

IMO I would get an I5 and upgrade your your video card and get 16GB of RAM.

My system is about 2 years old and after I upgrded RAM from 8GM to 32 game loads way faster (16GB is more than enough but since the RAM was on sale so I went ahead)

-intel Core i5 4670K Unlocked Quad Core 3.4GHZ Processor LGA1150 Haswell 6MB
-MSI Z87-GD65
-MSI GeForce GTX 770 OC Twin Frozr IV
-Kingston HyperX Fury Memory Black 16GB 2X8GB DDR3-1866 CL10 Dual Channel Memory Kit
-Samsung 850 EVO 250GB

With the upgraded RAM I load BnS much faster Graphics is on set on high getting constant 60FPS on my FM but on melee class it drops to 15FPS then back utp to 60 and drops again which is really annoying.

Archived