Do these bots incredibly annoy you guys ?

Ruziro

1 hour ago, spongemike said:

I don't mind them. in fact they help how this game runs. For players just started a lot of low level areas are empty and simply trying to kill the world boss for the 30th time to get that weapon/accessories for breakthrough sucks. Bots actually help the new players kill these world bosses so they can upgrade their weapons/accessories.

<...snip...>

While I certainly feel your pain about trying to level an alt or a new player trying to get through the lower level areas, I don't feel it's a good enough excuse to allow the rampant bot problem to continue.  In fact, the problem you're describing is another design flaw of the game that needs to be addressed about how alt and newbie unfriendly the game has become.  That's another topic for another thread though.

I spend most of my time in cross server or afking so they don't really bother me. I block them every once in a while when I want to see whats going on in raction chat. Them sending friend requests don't bother me either ( sitting at around 80 requests). 

What do annoy me though are actual players or at least most of them.

I barely see bots myself, but yes, it bugs me gold is devaluing so fast, while on the other hand, materials are riddiculously overpriced. Makes it hard to get my gear up without nolifing. 

I am used to it now if i'm honest. It doesn't annoy me nearly as much as it should. Spammers in faction I just block. In arena I look at it as easy free beans - in open world I look at it as they are farming stuff which makes them cheaper on the market. Free soulstones for me if I kill some bots for faction dailies..Even helping low lvl players on some world bosses. I would never buy gold or carry any bots in dungeons etc - but meh I literally just let bots go over my head. As long as i'm seeing more players than bots i'm ok - if I start seeing no players only bots then i'll start to worry.

Yes I know it's kinda sad, i'm just being truthful.

11 hours ago, Bezerko said:

While I certainly feel your pain about trying to level an alt or a new player trying to get through the lower level areas, I don't feel it's a good enough excuse to allow the rampant bot problem to continue.  In fact, the problem you're describing is another design flaw of the game that needs to be addressed about how alt and newbie unfriendly the game has become.  That's another topic for another thread though.

If you read my entire post I did post suggestions as how BnS can' change some ways to get weapons/accessories for breakthrough and how they can change the way faction works to make it easier to farm soulstones.

3 hours ago, spongemike said:

If you read my entire post I did post suggestions as how BnS can' change some ways to get weapons/accessories for breakthrough and how they can change the way faction works to make it easier to farm soulstones.

I did read your whole post.  I was talking about the bots helping kill the OW bosses.  The other part of your post would be the part where I said it's a topic for another thread.

Archived