how ppl get legendary weap so fast

krtos

Well as i see on my server atm (Windrest) ppl start getting legendary weaps in 1 month after new pacth , so i dont now how they farm that amount of Frozen stinger/moonstones/gold...bla bla bla bla rest of the items its so curious to see ppl with 660-700 AP with all accesories at max level too , i dont think ppl can 24/7 farm without sleep and some ppl tell me botting is the way that ppl get to have that pve gear so let the hate begins to some clans (edited) , all members of this clan or almost all got fully geared on 1 month its so anoying .

i want some opinions about this so lets do it guys.

there has been 2 events that helped many to level up by using money on rng boxes

The treasure trove event, some people literately used 4000 keys, to get stuff, just 1 key could give 100 ordanement (I had that, which gave me nearly 750gold)

We had rng boxes in hm store also where, if you were lucky enough u could get 100 moonstones just from one box, which is over 300gold worth

Then there are people some dont really farm stingers but buy them instead from farming stuff in ssp, where u can depending on time spend and how much damage you do to get prestige points, u can earn 50-200g an hour est.

4 hours ago, SweetJust said:

The treasure trove event, some people literately used 4000 keys, to get stuff, just 1 key could give 100 ordanement (I had that, which gave me nearly 750gold)

We had rng boxes in hm store also where, if you were lucky enough u could get 100 moonstones just from one box, which is over 300gold worth

And people still think this game isnt p2W O.o :P, its just indirect way of p2w lol

But still grats to whoever got their Legendary so fast, be it grinding like hell or luck with events.

I would say that people have legendaries already thanks to the recent events like treasure trove and rng boxes too. but even that would not be enough, so probably ctrl+c did the rest. I don't believe anyone got it by pure farming, I think a serious amount of real money was spent.

A bit regrettably, I threw a lot of cash at this game too and I play about 3h every day (4h on weekends) and I'm still nowhere near the legendary weapon...

7 hours ago, SweetJust said:

there has been 2 events that helped many to level up by using money on rng boxes

Then there are people some dont really farm stingers but buy them instead from farming stuff in ssp, where u can depending on time spend and how much damage you do to get prestige points, u can earn 50-200g an hour est.

I had over 1k Moonstones and literally thousands of Soulstones and this is after I outfitted two toons to nearly max. I now have 1 toon with that 5k Gold achi just from that trove event.

there where people with legendary weap +3 jsuit few hours after the patch because they knew which mats they needed to do so and startet farming before the patch.

and btw

Pay to Win describes getting access to items for real money that arent accessable to players who dont pay real money which is not the case.

and btw all they did is buyed the Endgame and ruined the game for them self because the sense of the game is to spend time on your equipment and get better over time not after paying 1-2k euro ;)

be happy that you can still have fun upgrading your stuff and that you can be proud of your self taht you finished your equip all by hard work and not by picking the Kredit card

1 hour ago, LaVersus said:

there where people with legendary weap +3 jsuit few hours after the patch because they knew which mats they needed to do so and startet farming before the patch.

and btw

Pay to Win describes getting access to items for real money that arent accessable to players who dont pay real money which is not the case.

and btw all they did is buyed the Endgame and ruined the game for them self because the sense of the game is to spend time on your equipment and get better over time not after paying 1-2k euro ;)

be happy that you can still have fun upgrading your stuff and that you can be proud of your self taht you finished your equip all by hard work and not by picking the Kredit card

i am personally waiting on SF, in the last 2 months i have not performed a single upgrade to my equipment and just saved my gold, i can not be assed to log on anymore to just pile some more gold onto the pile. This feels exactly like being maxed out and not porgressing anymore.

Idd rather be deadbroke every upgrade so i can then set a new goal.

1 hour ago, LaVersus said:

and btw

No. Pay to win = the more you pay the more you crush people. Simply like that. Access only by cash or not is just a degree of P2W. The consequences are the same.

In other games the problem is overpowered characters who roll over average ones. In BnS PvP where stuff counts is ridiculous. But the impact with this way to pay your stuff in BnS is huge on economics, that's the point. Look at prices. Lol. Seriously. The players you describe contribute to this. So no they don't ruin the game only for themselves.

7 hours ago, JNH said:

No. Pay to win = the more you pay the more you crush people. Simply like that. Access only by cash or not is just a degree of P2W. The consequences are the same.

In other games the problem is overpowered characters who roll over average ones. In BnS PvP where stuff counts is ridiculous. But the impact with this way to pay your stuff in BnS is huge on economics, that's the point. Look at prices. Lol. Seriously. The players you describe contribute to this. So no they don't ruin the game only for themselves.

The prices are so high because of vipercamp event and high demand of mats.

Well there are a lot of (I'll just say non U.S.) players in this game who typically no life mmorpgs.  They would also rather spend money on a game than eating. Outside of them some max geared players run bot farms or take advantage of the game in other ways. If you see 10 players with Legendary I'd be willing to bet only 3 of them made their gold legit. If I were you I wouldn't worry about Legendary for now, they are basically just for showboating because no current or soon to come content requires them.

On 5/28/2016 at 7:48 AM, Provois said:

wallet_PNG7506.png

^This.

And no lifers.

And people with ridiculous amount of luck who can win jackpots on a constant basis.

Any combination of the above 3, with $$$ being the most likely of course.

Archived