Summoner build?

LilMsQT

Trial and error (or rather preference) is more PVP thing (and even in PVP there is often not much of a choice as summoner), for PVE right now, pretty much sunflower build. If you really need one, I can link you one.

For what do you want to have a Build? PvP or PvE?

I'm actually using these skills for PvE; hope it helps.

Some notes:

• HM-LMB is ridiculously powerful. You really want that skill; it really helps with focus-management.
  • Speccing both 2 and C into Daze lets you effectively cc bosses; after that Double-Daze, you can also use Tab for the cats Deff-Debuff; you can also use cat-stun with Tab. Keep in mind that the second stun is a little bit delayed.
  • Basically, you spam LMB/RMB (use both for animation-chancel and focus-regeneration) while also using F (Nettles and Doom 'n Bloom) to create the requirements for Super Sunflower.
  • The rest 's just for survivability.

16 hours ago, KhaosThanathan said:

• Basically, you spam LMB/RMB (use both for animation-chancel and focus-regeneration) while also using F (Nettles and Doom 'n Bloom) to create the requirements for Super Sunflower.

and dont use Nettles instant if its avaible. Use it 2-3 stacks of super sunflower later, so you can stack it directly again after overflow. 

On Monday, June 06, 2016 at 1:10 PM, KhaosThanathan said:

HM-LMB is ridiculously powerful. You really want that skill; it really helps with focus-management.

Now I am getting obsessed about some way to get the LMB-HM. My energy management is really spiky....

4 hours ago, KhaosThanathan said:

Though no idea when that patch will come to us; I hope never. xd

Why? cause we cant blind kill all around with our aoe? Bees are getting buffed there, if i got it right, so just switch to bees and be a beast in single dps.

On 11.6.2016 at 7:35 PM, RainbowDashie said:

Why? cause we cant blind kill all around with our aoe? Bees are getting buffed there, if i got it right, so just switch to bees and be a beast in single dps.

No; the reason 's actually that I don't want this game to turn into some generic tab-targeting-stuff. Nearly all of my FM's skills already require a target; don't need that on my Summoner too. It's also quite stupid to turn the Summoner into some kind of Cleric. Class-trinity + virtually tab-targeting = generic MMORPG. Just a fear of mine though...

Archived