Anyone else notice gold inflation?

Starman99

I feel like gold is slowly inflating in game, from the prices of rare gear going down to having to spend less NC coin in the currency exchange, and I'm wondering if this is going to be a major problem or how bad this might be to the in-game economy. I also wonder about the measures NCsoft will put in place to slow any damages before they become too severe.

Do you mean depreciation? The price of gold per Ncoin has gone down a lot and from what people say it will probably drop more after the new patch. This isn't really a problem or doing any damage except to botters that make their real life income from this game.

2 hours ago, GreenDestiny said:

Those probably won't go down until the Nebula stones expire.

They won't go down at all since the pets are fed with stingers and soulstones so... the prices will stay the same if even higher after the event. :)

3 minutes ago, Piper said:

Where have I heard that before?

exactly... and nothing ever changes. judging from the stream, stinger drops will be sad after the patch too. 

and conveniently, rng boxes containing them will come to our rescue...

5 hours ago, JoannaRamira said:

still waitin for stingers price to drop :3

lol keep dreaming pets eat stingers to give buff and stingers = soulstones=moonstones so they will always increase price or stay like they are.

Archived