LeanT

True ban players

Recommended Posts

LeanT   

I do not understand this server infested bot, hack, meaning afk. anyone looking for a player to accuse him of using third-party programs.

I sent an email to ban the cauda that have never used any external program to re-visit BNS. Ask also found that program he used, could prove to be a false alarm mistake or misunderstanding and answer me this:

 

[removed - Please do not post private conversations]

 

I think it's time to get to work seriously and see the problem with this community, "bot, hack, afk meaning" take seriously the measures taken by that I imagine will not be the first nor the last to make this happen 

 

Nanitta / Iksanun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nuvia   

Sorry for my english! (google trans rules!)

 

 

It bothers me a bit and I can attest to the claim of this post.

It is true long life of bots , I witness that.
 I am also witnessed the game of the player , because I share instances and game in its entirety
 , and annoying to punish this way people who do not sack any waived for programs or anything while others creccen
 in many ways abusing hack and others, and worst of all is that they keep playing !

 

Please readdress the case and give an answer to explain the case. Because I also happened to him ,
 it can happen to anyone , and being premium user , if that happens to me , it would be pretty frustrating.

Sae Nakata / iksanun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kohashi   
19 hours ago, LeanT said:

I do not understand this server infested bot, hack, meaning afk. anyone looking for a player to accuse him of using third-party programs.

I sent an email to ban the cauda that have never used any external program to re-visit BNS. Ask also found that program he used, could prove to be a false alarm mistake or misunderstanding and answer me this:

 

[removed ]

 

I think it's time to get to work seriously and see the problem with this community, "bot, hack, afk meaning" take seriously the measures taken by that I imagine will not be the first nor the last to make this happen 

 

Nanitta / Iksanun

yeah yeah... right...I'm sure your friend is telling you the whole truth and nothing but the truth...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Kohashi said:

yeah yeah... right...I'm sure your friend is telling you the whole truth and nothing but the truth...

Idk if your a troll or what, but i played with him and i have not seen him hacking and such. We communicate each other through ts so i can say that he was mistakenly banned as many others 

 

Nap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The same thing happened to me 4 months ago.

i was very mad and they didnt give any explanation about the ban.

Ask them for compensation for banned you.

thats what i did but they locked mine too for 14 days. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ooneka   

Greetings,

 

If your account is banned and you want to appeal against the decision, please send a message to appeal@ncsoft.com.

 

Best regards,
Team Blade and Soul.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kohashi   
1 hour ago, Real Lulu said:

Idk if your a troll or what, but i played with him and i have not seen him hacking and such. We communicate each other through ts so i can say that he was mistakenly banned as many others 

 

Nap

Just because you played with him and etc means absolutely nothing. I have learned that the hard way. People are people and this type of discussion needs to stop. If your friend was banned for no reason he can appeal the decision but 90% of those bans are legit.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sooul   

No they are not legit bans. Alot of players on reddit have been banned for whatever reason even if they didn't use any 3rd pt program. If u wont believe me a guy who stopped playing in beta got his account banned aswell... 

Even if we tryna contact the support all they do is send the same email over and over

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Edeka   
3 minutes ago, Sooul said:

No they are not legit bans. Alot of players on reddit have been banned for whatever reason even if they didn't use any 3rd pt program. If u wont believe me a guy who stopped playing in beta got his account banned aswell... 

Even if we tryna contact the support all they do is send the same email over and over

Exactly that happened to a guild mate of mine, it's a shame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ruuko   
14 minutes ago, Kohashi said:

Just because you played with him and etc means absolutely nothing. I have learned that the hard way. People are people and this type of discussion needs to stop. If your friend was banned for no reason he can appeal the decision but 90% of those bans are legit.  

 

13 minutes ago, Sooul said:

No they are not legit bans. Alot of players on reddit have been banned for whatever reason even if they didn't use any 3rd pt program. If u wont believe me a guy who stopped playing in beta got his account banned aswell... 

Even if we tryna contact the support all they do is send the same email over and over

 

11 minutes ago, Edeka said:

Exactly that happened to a guild mate of mine, it's a shame.

Yes, they are not all legit. Most of them aren't. Check these threads https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/4l4w20/so_i_had_this_in_my_inbox_today/ and https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/4l56d0/theyre_getting_so_lazy_with_these_copypaste/ there's a staff response acknowledging the issue.

Edited by Ruuko

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Archess   

Ive never seen a cheater come and say, "yeah damn guys they got me, i was cheating" GG.

 

I guess bots & cheaters don't excist then, since noone has ever done it...

 

We really don't know, you can come on here and say you want OP, we cant verify what you did or didnt do.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ruuko   

It's so funny the fact that when people finally decide to use their brains a bit, they use them on the wrong situations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kohashi   

yes and I have seen most of those who appealed their case and have been verified again and they stayed  banned.

 

I have never been banned in any game.. like ever.. i wonder why? ahhh because i dont cheat..easy right? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Majka   

I have no clues to tell their bans were deserved or not but...

 

1. For obvious reasons I trust more NC Soft than some unknown player writing in the forum otherwise I'd not be here to spend my time.
2. Never read in whatever MMORPG forum someone saying "Yeah! I cheated, bought gold, used third part programs, etc. Thanks for ban! I deserved it!".
3. I don't think it's enough some report to be banned; in truth nobody knows how their system works (or doesn't work). Just @Rukkirii or @Hime or some other GM can tell us, if they are allowed to provided us such informations.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My main account which I've had since Aion EU times has also been "closed" since the mass banwave, I can't even use it for other NC games anymore because upon login attempt it says "locked for suspicious activity". I don't use hacks, cheats, nor do I sell or buy gold. Never have never will. The account I'm using to post this which I used from the same computer on the same days remains untouched and playable... Staff says to email appeal@ncsoft.com but all I get is copypasted replies (ticket 6557648). I know forums aren't the place for this but I can't get through to actual humans who can tell me what in the world went wrong with my account, which is frustrating.  @Youmukon @Rukkirii @Hime 

 

If there was actual suspicious activity on my account I want to know what it is because my system or email account could be vulnerable... the only thing I can think of is my IP address changing a lot in a short time span due to using WTFast.

Edited by spreequell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miykh   

Sorry this is ridiculous,

 

I have 4 acccounts, i play all of them the same time everyday, farming and such, and them for no reason 1 of them got banned for third party programs,

 

LIKE SERIOUSLY?

 

If i was cheating or using bot or any third party program for illegal activity, them why only 1 account got locked? I play all of them all days, doing the same quests, so tell me that i need to trust NC Soft and not other players...

 

Sorry, they cant even handle the BOT grind fest on servers, nor the hack summoners on SSP and arena, and you say just because you didin't got banned by accident  (  yet :D  ) that everyone was really cheating and using illegal stuff?

 

Thats ridiculous, i really wish it happens to you so you can rage, get depressed, send a ticket, get the same response like everyone got, them start to beg for your soul because your not illegal, and they start to turn your life into a hell.

 

And thats valid for all other users too, that uses programs like WTFast and mouse/keyboard original gaming programs ( not the stupid autohotkey thing or others macro programs used just to ruim the game ). Because really, ppeople lag and want better connection, and like 90% of gamers purchased a powerfull gamer rig using gamer hardware, that have macros, changing keys, customization, if im wrong them Razer, Logitech, Roccat, Cougar and others should just be closed because they are hacking companies woot.

 

 

Like really, this game is so good and having a really bad administration, trying to catch bots and hacks and in the middle of the gun fire, hitting innocents.

 

Why don't make a white list and a black list of programs, or just trust gameguard and for the god sake put active GM's online, in game to real time ban illegal activites, ban bots, ban hacks and put things into order like other games? Why we need to stay worried, scared of the new systems they trying to implement to:

 

GUESS WHAT, AUTOMATICALY BAN AUTOMATION BOTS

 

Combating gold bots using "NC bots" is the worst thing that happened, now you will eventualy ban innocent players and make they lose time trying to get their acc back.

 

 

Thats for all of those people that keeps defending that "blind justice" and we still logging in and needing to "mark as bot spam" every 5 minutes ( Great system ).

 

 

 

Sorry if i offended someone, but thats just facts, and its not fun, its a really serious thing thats destroying most of the community, that even pays lots of money "trusting" that the game will be awesome.

And if any thing that makes a player have a huge advantage over the other is cheating, them please we need to ban those who are buiyng nc coins because they have like 660 ap, they "rekt" hard work players on faction pvp and do easily dungeons. Arena dont even need to say anything as you just need to make a assassin and perma combo everyone or keep running invisible waiting timer ends.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, spreequell said:

My main account which I've had since Aion EU times has also been "closed" since the mass banwave, I can't even use it for other NC games anymore because upon login attempt it says "locked for suspicious activity". I don't use hacks, cheats, nor do I sell or buy gold. Never have never will. The account I'm using to post this which I used from the same computer on the same days remains untouched and playable... Staff says to email appeal@ncsoft.com but all I get is copypasted replies (ticket 6557648). I know forums aren't the place for this but I can't get through to actual humans who can tell me what in the world went wrong with my account, which is frustrating.  @Youmukon @Rukkirii @Hime 

 

If there was actual suspicious activity on my account I want to know what it is because my system or email account could be vulnerable... the only thing I can think of is my IP address changing a lot in a short time span due to using WTFast.

Well I got unbanned just now so I guess maybe it did something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miykh   
5 minutes ago, spreequell said:

Well I got unbanned just now so I guess maybe it did something.

 So can you please inform us what did they said and what did you said? Like a random "please unban me" and it worked, or you proved something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Miykh said:

 So can you please inform us what did they said and what did you said? Like a random "please unban me" and it worked, or you proved something?

I told them I never used 3rd party programs and to check just about anything on my account and playing behaviour and they'll find nothing abnormal. The reply I got said their decision was correct but they will overturn it to a final warning. Of course I still don't know what I can do so this won't happen again but I'm just hoping it was a freak accident. :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miykh   
1 minute ago, spreequell said:

I told them I never used 3rd party programs and to check just about anything on my account and playing behaviour and they'll find nothing abnormal. The reply I got said their decision was correct but they will overturn it to a final warning. Of course I still don't know what I can do so this won't happen again but I'm just hoping it was a freak accident. :/

Well, see? Thats the awesome support they give us, they are wrong, banning innocent and after discovering they are wrong, they still act like that and tell you their decision was right, but for mercy they will unban you.

 

10/10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there a way to make iso just blocked the ips these bots are able NCSOFT and all businesses can do  blocked these thing but apparently no different NCSOFT of the others  make a profit with bots only see alternative

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jaite   

they should at least tell you what you got banned for to prevent future problems...at the minimum...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Miykh   
4 minutes ago, Jaite said:

they should at least tell you what you got banned for to prevent future problems...at the minimum...

That if they know.. And sadly, no.

 

Otherwise they could just block you because they already know you were hacking and bot'ing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now