Feeding pets to other pets......

JCole

On 26/05/2016 at 11:11 AM, Unicorns said:

You go around killing mobs that look like all types of animals, and even human and now you worry about salvaging pets. okalright.
Its a game, pet is not different that any other piece of gear. If you like it keep it, if not salvage it.

yeah this is true. humans are selective by nature and tend to only show emotion and the "need to do the right thing" when it comes down to something that they either like or have a connection with. I am no different, while i like animals to a certain degree i have never had an issue in any games "slaughtering" pets or other animals to get my experience to move up another level or in this case to keep my beneficial "piece of gear" keep giving me buffs look at perfect world, i have decomposed like thousands of genies over the years playing that game and they were of the same genre: pets. again to note nobody cares about anything unless its directly connected to their emotions.

Wow really, I did not know this was a game? so catching feeling in a sim is bad now like the feelings you catch when a certain character dies in story mode or feeling bad for kicking someones but in pvp badly... So I get a bit on the role play side but a lot of you don't understand, oh well. The  way I put it about the pets imo was pretty creative but it was looked over.

On 5/25/2016 at 11:04 PM, JCole said:

Slaughtering (Salvage) pets to make room....YIKES, this is not pet friendly at all, I can't see myself doing this, the pets looks so epic "cute term for us men", it has to be changed.

animals feed on other animals, what a cruel world we live in.

15 minutes ago, Arohk said:

animals feed on other animals, what a cruel world we live in.

It's a pet-eat-pet world.

Well, at least, the pet that is eaten goes to heaven immediately.

The living one suffers more, as they are often locked in the bottom of inventory, and only have brief time of fresh air during boss fights (to stop the timer). And, people can starve these poor pet for for weeks to save food costs, so that they will refresh the timer upon upgrade.

Archived