Sign in to follow this  
Teffy

Ncsoft protection is bullshit.

Teffy   
12 minutes ago, Kohashi said:

it gives the name of the user XD. its a static IP ... so like somebody said.. dont share your account with friends next time :p

Noone know my password atleast not from me...

leaches   

did you have 2-step verification? most people that got hacked failed to use this feature and the hacker beat them to it. it uses google authenticator for OTP in-game instead of your non-changing 6-digit pass. if you dont have 2-step, they will create it for you through NCS (they only need a few details) and since they're using google auth they will have control over your e-mail as well (assuming it's google).

I just set up this 2 step verification just now because hacking seems to be happening alot.

OP I hope this gets resolved for you:(

-Scans Pc with my anti-virus-.....-scans again with 5 other anti-virus- I'm sorry this all happened to you. I'm paranoid about gettin hacked. I use 2 step verification and all the extra jazz on pretty much.. everything.  Including my emails.

Shemie   

Two step vertification on account and e-mail, no backup e-mail - only phone number in case you cant use the two step there and then. From here you should be safe. 

But then again, I dont accept anything from anybody, only gf. Doubt shes a hacker lmao