Did something happen yesterday? (Some ban wave)

Dad

I knew something had happen when not just me but friends also getting banned.

They already sent a ticket about this, only thing I can do is wish them luck.

I really hope this huge ban wave got rid of all the GGAT,OKO,WTB level 1 blade masters that's been harassing the community with friend request.

@Rukkirii

41 minutes ago, Rukkirii said:

There was a large ban wave that occurred on Monday night (PDT). Please have your friends contact customer support in order to try and appeal their bans.

ban wave for nothing is not our problem, geting ban for 1 day for no reason again noth our problem. but loseing 80+SS, 12stingers, 5+monnstones... etc PER CHAR is our problem. your no reason ban wave cost ppl 100 gold+ per char. what you will do abouth that?

Dunno why my reply in this thread was removed, didn't violate the rules whatsoever. Granted, not surprised that a ban wave hits legit players...though I've only had to block one spammer today so...a improvement?

31 minutes ago, Dad said:

I knew something had happen when not just me but friends also getting banned.

They already sent a ticket about this, only thing I can do is wish them luck.

I really hope this huge ban wave got rid of all the GGAT,OKO,WTB level 1 blade masters that's been harassing the community with friend request.

lol It sure didn't get rid of the 2 I've been getting friends requests from since last week.

2 hours ago, Vanjanja said:

@Rukkirii

ban wave for nothing is not our problem, geting ban for 1 day for no reason again noth our problem. but loseing 80+SS, 12stingers, 5+monnstones... etc PER CHAR is our problem. your no reason ban wave cost ppl 100 gold+ per char. what you will do abouth that?

Bro, calm down... It's a game. You aint gonna go bankrupt in real life for 1 day banned...

Yep. Ban wave. Turns out a huge number of people had unreleased, well, everything. And NC had, or prob still has, some dirty GMs that were the cause of it.

Have you ever seen a monkey have sex with a football? no? Guess why?

Because it doesn't work. That monkey can screw the football all day- you wont get more monkeys, and you won't get more footballs.

This game is great. The company behind it is a train wreck.

There are also the SSP Bots roaming around for few weeks with all the botting reports I sent, they still around and fine, their names starts with CG they must be special ones in Cardinal Gates.

• Liinxy locked and unlocked this topic

yea my main char also get banned

already sent mail to appeal team and they give me perma banned -_- 

wtf did appeal team do, im never use cheat ,bot ,or anything

just use vpn to reduce ping and the GM's never help

this game will dying soon 

45 minutes ago, andigendut said:

yea my main char also get banned

already sent mail to appeal team and they give me perma banned -_- 

wtf did appeal team do, im never use cheat ,bot ,or anything

just use vpn to reduce ping and the GM's never help

this game will dying soon 

Your word in saying "i never..." doesnt mean anything.

At the rest of ppl here:

A ban wave happened ok, but you all start with bots, if the ban was meant for bots, they would be gone. They had another reason to ban those players, and a pretty legit one if you ask me since they do not ban anyone for fun unless they have a reason too.

Considering what i saw and noticed in the past week....i aint suprised at all.

9 hours ago, Grimoir said:

At the rest of ppl here:

A ban wave happened ok, but you all start with bots, if the ban was meant for bots, they would be gone. They had another reason to ban those players, and a pretty legit one if you ask me since they do not ban anyone for fun unless they have a reason too.

Yeah they have a good reason: Their third party detection tool is detecting way too much, like its so sensitive that if it see "explorer.exe" they will ban you because it was a third party application running in the background.

Seriously, why make a bot to ban bots, its too dangerous ! We need active GM's to ban what they see, you can tell easily who is a bot and who's hacking on your bare eyes, but all i see in chat is "OMG HACKER AT SSP, PLEASE HELP" "LOL THOUSANDS OF BOTS IN AREA X" and someone asking if they can do anything and others just say "report them"...  yeah...

Please, keep in mind that in the real world you need to prove someone is doing a illegal thing before you punish him.

Well the RMT sure seems pissed off, more than 5 spammers in faction chat at a time - having to block over 20 today already

That is not including all the ones spamming in cross server lobby, making region chat completely useless there - and spammers in vipercap/blackram instance lobbies

12 hours ago, Grimoir said:

At the rest of ppl here:

Lol... are you high? or really ignorant? 

On 5/25/2016 at 2:24 PM, Rukkirii said:

There was a large ban wave that occurred on Monday night (PDT). Please have your friends contact customer support in order to try and appeal their bans.

They have been doing these ban waves regularly, and innocent players get banned every time, CM's have noted multiple times that innocent players get hit by these waves. Get off your knees the ground is extremely dirty, oh wait you like it there sorry.

I love how all the people that defend the game still have 900+ posts, a game so wonderful and amazing, yet they spend their entire day on the forums defending a broken, dying game. I check this forum once a week for the hopes of good news, but I still see the same "I quit" "More bots" "ban waves". 

Truly a sad thing, considering this game had a lot of potential. 

just so they can recive a copy paste style reply from some spam bot 

gg ncwest keep baning ppl till there's no one playing ,then u can close down servers and forget that bns ever existed 

Archived