2 of my acounts was blocked at same time

Kuro69

Pls i need help. I have 2 accounts and both was blocked at same time, why i get block at 2 acounts? I want to recover this account i have more than 5 mouht from game start inverted on this account, i will do everything to ask me but pls help me whit this.

I send ticket but i dont get any help, pls if a moderator or ncsoft team is there send a inbox i need help :c

You too??? Wow. Guess it's been a hell of a 24 hrs punishing people for having alt accounts for non botting purposes. Even NCSoft cannot fathom why people would want to have more than one account for this game unless you're a bot!

pretty much any moderator will just tell you to contact customer support or email appeals but I hope this is rightly sorted out for your situation. :/

5 minutes ago, Squirrelzzzzz said:

You too??? Wow. Guess it's been a hell of a 24 hrs punishing people for having alt accounts for non botting purposes. Even NCSoft cannot fathom why people would want to have more than one account for this game unless you're a bot!

Let's see, 8 playable classes, but only 2 slots per account.

33 minutes ago, Squirrelzzzzz said:

pretty much any moderator will just tell you to contact customer support or email appeals but I hope this is rightly sorted out for your situation. :/

yes my 2 accounts has ben blocked, but i dont get any infomation about this.

17 minutes ago, Squirrelzzzzz said:

It was sarcasm. I get why people want multiple accounts....

I create 2 acounts at start of the game, but i only played at one of both, when i get block in my main account, i check the other account and it have blcok too, both at same time, :c

My guess is no one is buying the"+1 slot" from cash shop, or maybe ncs is try to keep the upgrade mats down by limiting the # of character you can farm with.its probably in the terms some where ( too lazy to check) im sure there is a way to get it unbanned tho , good luck

I'm guessing it looks suspicious to have 2 accounts sending resources and gold to each other so they banned them both. Sucks! Should be able to explain and lift the ban :(

To everyone out there don't send resources and gold to any other account, I'm guessing even to friends, looks like u will be flagged and banned.

Hi. Same situation on my side. Late yesterday I was playing my KFM going in and out of the Dreadtide Arena after the Infinite Challenge outfit until I got disconnected and, deciding to call it a day, went to sleep. Just to be greeted early today with "due to suspicious activity, your account has been locked".

It was my only active account. It has a Master's pack and I did buy NCoin quite some times. No premium subscription besides the free one that came and left with the pack though.

I sent a message to their appeal@ncsoft.com mail that hasn't been gifted with a reply yet in about 9 hours. Sent one to support@ncsoft.com just a few minutes now. 

Apparently there was a mass disconnection late yesterday and a bunch of accounts got the short end of the stick. It seems to be involved with some GMs abusing their powers to create items not yet available in game. You can check out the details at these links if you want:

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/4ktq39/ncsoft_gave_me_final_warning_for_playing_the_game/
https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/214886-all-7-of-my-accounts-hacked-maybe/
https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/214919-why-is-my-friend-banned/

4 minutes ago, Ruuko said:

Hi. Same situation on my side. Late yesterday I was playing my KFM going in and out of the Dreadtide Arena after the Infinite Challenge outfit until I got disconnected and, deciding to call it a day, went to sleep. Just to be greeted early today with "due to suspicious activity, your account has been locked".

It was my only active account. It has a Master's pack and I did buy NCoin quite some times. No premium subscription besides the free one that came and left with the pack though.

I sent a message to their appeal@ncsoft.com mail that hasn't been gifted with a reply yet in about 9 hours. Sent one to support@ncsoft.com just a few minutes now. 

Apparently there was a mass disconnection late yesterday and a bunch of accounts got the short end of the stick. It seems to be involved with some GMs abusing their powers to create items not yet available in game. You can check out the details at these links if you want:

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/4ktq39/ncsoft_gave_me_final_warning_for_playing_the_game/
https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/214936-2-of-my-acounts-was-blocked-at-same-time/
https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/214886-all-7-of-my-accounts-hacked-maybe/
https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/214919-why-is-my-friend-banned/

And now what we can do for recover the acount ?,  appeal@ncsoft.com  dont give me answer i dont know what happend for get block.

3 minutes ago, Kuro69 said:

And now what we can do for recover the acount ?,  appeal@ncsoft.com  dont give me answer i dont know what happend for get block.

Like me, try sending another mail to support@ncsoft.com. It seems the guys over at appeal@ncsoft.com will most likely give you automated answers about how your account is going to remain locked and they can't tell you why so just mail customer support. Hopefully we'll get an answer in about 1 day or so. So, send them a mail explaining the situation and wait for a reply. If it takes over 2 days for them to reply back to me I'm going to start screwing their Twitter accounts, this forum and pretty much anything I can.

They have just replied to me. Seems like mailing support@ncsoft.com instead of appeal@ncsoft.com did work. They merged my replies though. Here's what they said:

Hello,
I would be happy to assist you with your concern. However, I have not been able to verify the account with the information provided so far. Please provide as much of the below information as possible.
• What date of birth did you use when you created the account?
• List all possible emails that you would have used on the NC Account.
• Where did you originally created the account (State/Country)?
• What are the names of your characters and their respective servers.
Once we have some additional information, we'll be able to investigate your issue further.
I look forward to your reply.

Now I'm just waiting to see what they will reply next. That's actually a lie though. I'm going to watch a kung fu movie, lol.

7 hours ago, Ruuko said:

- Moderated content -

I've played korean mmorpgs for 15+ years so I was going by experience. If he's not either of the 3 I said he probably was then good for him. That won't change my response however. Go White Knight somewhere else and accept my opinion as a huge possibility.

7 hours ago, Ruuko said:

- Moderated content -

Please stop trolling. You are being completely argumentative and un-accepting of others opinions and being sarcastic in a hostile tone. If you don't have something valid to post other then an argument over someones opinion then please stop posting and go troll someone else. Shock! Some people will have other opinions that differ from yours. Get over it and stop with the constant forum trolling/derailing.

3 minutes ago, Dad said:

Will you both cut it out dang it, we all have a problem here.

I reported him for trolling and attempting to derail the topic. If he doesn't like my opinion then thats fine. He needs to keep it to himself and stop trying to troll me I'm getting sick of it.

26 minutes ago, Dad said:

Will you both cut it out dang it, we all have a problem here.

I won't. These guys need to learn it the hard way. Whether they think someone is a bot seller or whatever is of no relevance to the current topic. Even if the guy turns out to actually be something like that, the issue at hand is that his account is being kept under suspension without any reasonable justification. Heck, without any justification at all. 

If it turns out his account goes through the actual process of verification and he's proved to be involved with goldselling and stuff then that's all right. His account remains suspended and he has no business trying to defend himself. Still, even in that case, this is no reason to brag about how your amazing deduction abilities based on 15+ years of nerdcoreness are able to assert that someone is likely to be a goldseller or whatever based on his English pleas and how he randomly gets banned without any sort of justification being given when you should know the security measure that hands out those bans or suspensions sometimes is clearly not accurate (as seen by lots of actual hackers, goldsellers, and bots running wild).

This is Youmukon's reply given today to one of these threads: 

Hello there,

If your accounts appear to have been locked (i.e. you receive the message "Due to suspicious activity this account has been locked"), please reach out to us at: appeal@ncsoft.com, the Customer Support team will then take care of your case (it usually takes ~1 day for Customer Support to reply to these inquiries).

Using multiple accounts with the same IP address is typically something which leads to automatic locking. Not because we are "banning" you, but because our detection algorithms consider that behavior suspicious and automated locking can occur. Please rest assured that if you haven't violated any rule your account will be reinstated promptly :)

He introduces the very interesting concept of automatic locking. Something that our friend in here, with his 15+ years of bragmastery does not seem to know about. He also seems to believe that when confronted with sarcasm, he can get out somehow by just writing it off as trolling and topic derailing. Oh and of course, don't forget. It's HIS opinion so if someone doesn't like, they need to keep it to themselves while he can just come here with H-I-S opinion telling everyone what he thinks and then telling them to shut up if they don't like. How sweet, how cute.

I'll be straight and say that this guy's a jerk. He's totally ignoring the fact that there was a massive seemingly random account lock wave late yesterday as seen by many people reporting the same situation in various places. His reasoning being that just because it didn't happen to him, it must have been a wave that locked lots of actual gold sellers, bots and hackers and that they're all here making pleas to have their accounts back now. Boy, can you ever get more naive.

Archived