AppleBerryKittys Blade & Soul Costume Showcase

Dad

Names AppleBerryKitty, tho friends know me as Mushi from that Anime if anyones ever seen it.

My Youtube channel is also AppleBerryKitty where I upload a lot of costume showcase for my 2 favorite games, some other things too but that's for another topic.

So the past Years i'v made a few (mostly female) costume showcase for this game. I'v been meaning to work on the male side but for now I really wanna focus on the females first before moving on to the male. I did have male Lyn vids but deleted those due to youtubes music copyright system kicking in around 2013 was it? Pretty much all of my vids that showcase costumes (not just for this game) all have music sync with the vid, it's just how I work. Here's a few female Jin costumes i'v finally got uploaded (after months...)

Note: Only a Rare of these costumes are for NPC only. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Brand new Costumes, no name for it just yet.

The new Summer Costumes and WEAPONS we were to get with the Costumes, sadly we're the only version who did not receive them.

Recolor of last years Costumes, they look very good actually.

Great vids! So waiting for these to make it to NA. Expecially to white angel and the hair and head pieces!

Yea the one and only staff weapon I'd ever buy in the cash shop and it never made it there  Q.Q

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived