Why is my friend banned?

Sooul

Hello today my friend got banned for whatever reason:/  

He send a ticket to the support and they finally replied to him.

[removed: please do not display private conversations]

They think he is using a third party program even tho he absolutly did not use such programs. Please we need help :c. 

PS: Maybe they thought he was using a 3rd pt program because he killed my alt 30times yesterday to get the achievement + we use the same internet router????? :(

i got ban today, sent e mail and got copy/past same answer as your friend. copy/past everything same :/ i never used macro,bot or any hack at all i'm soo noob for computers that i don't even know what is that 3th party program.

but in 1 day 2 ban whit same mail and answer?!?!?

Update : Jonathan told me that killing someone 1000times to get the achievement is NOT against their ToS. If by chance any GM reads this please help us. This permanent ban is so unfair like wtf he never used 3rd pt programs he just killed me while he chilled and listened to music. But nooooooooo they thought he is using a 3rd pt program fml

Hope your friend gets his account back. 

I understand why they feel they must leave out certain information but my friend never got his account back either. He won't even use WTF to help his ping issues he's that straight laced and BnS didn't officially support it and he got banned. Last thing he was doing was farming  for hours for infinite challenge for his KFM, got it and the next day he was banned. :/

He never bothered appealing after the first email because of how robotic and automated it was. If they care that much to send you a generic message the game wasn't worth playing to him. He even sent them all information in the first mail that they needed and guess what? They gave him a generic email asking him for everything he'd already included in the original email....

I'd give up at that point too.

Archived