Discrimination of LOW Attack Power in Battleground!

to ncsoft, we the new players with low AP.  This Topic is for all players wants to join BattleGround in any time with "LOW AND HIGH AP", i have been searching/Looking for party in battlegorund like 5min or so it was frustrating that i can't join, because players are just advertising the "ROOM" with required 550+ APs (i have 500+AP not 550+AP yet they kick me) this is not fun after all. i want to get battle points to upgrade my "things" that required "MOONSTONE & SOULSTONE TOO" ( doing farm is fun because i don't like to spend gold on things that i can get "FREE").. its hard for us new players, we can't CATCH UP with THOSE who played more than we played.

i just want to SUGGEST/RECOMMEND all players well enjoy it "NOT PLAYERS WHO DISCRIMINATE US FOR LOW AP" a mechanics/system the same in PvP which is called                "STAT EQUALIZATION"...hoping that you replay in my thread Admin...or correct me if im wrong..

sorry for my english is bad...

check link below on how long ive been waiting like this..

http://imgur.com/iIoiafg

iIoiafg.jpg

How about no.  1v1 and 3v3 arena are both stat equalized if you want equal stat pvp go there. Some people want to use their gear for something other than mindlessly dpsing mobs.

The long queue times are honestly a bigger reflection of how stupidly poor the reward/time investment ratio is.  Complaining about getting kicked from a premade in which you do not meet the requirements the party lead specified is just plain stupid.  

The attitude that some players have against other players with lower AP is simple discriminatory.The game is for all -and even the lower AP ppls can do good in some cases ,if they play their class well.This game discriminates newcomers ,and at some time it will die from inside .Because The Etilists won't have soon against whom to play .

This particular BG should be fun,and the rewards from it should be accesibile FOR all players inside the game.

this is just an example of how bad the management is ,and how lower geared players are refused a source of fun and resources.

I would really want to see this equalised-because every aspect of the game should be offered for all.(And no ,i am not a low AP person,yet i do understand the others .)

1 minute ago, Windy said:

The attitude that some players have against other players with lower AP is simple discriminatory.The game is for all -and even the lower AP ppls can do good in some cases ,if they play their class well.This game discriminates newcomers ,and at some time it will die from inside .Because The Etilists won't have soon against whom to play .

This particular BG should be fun,and the rewards from it should be accesibile FOR all players inside the game.

this is just an example of how bad the management is ,and how lower geared players are refused a source of fun and resources.

I would really want to see this equalised-because every aspect of the game should be offered for all.(And no ,i am not a low AP person,yet i do understand the others .)

As those players advertise for 550+, so can the OP create a party himself and shout for 500+, it will fill up, ive got 530 ap and i have never been kicked from a party.

8 minutes ago, Windy said:

and how lower geared players are refused a source of fun and resources.

Well, wouldn't that apply to dungeons as well then? Might as well do away with whole gear upgrade system if you really want it to be fair to all players new and old alike.

I like that  6 v 6 battlefields as it is as you actually have control over your stats via your soul shield. If anything they should get rid of the ability to have pre-made teams and just have the team selection completely random.

6v6 is dead, you can get inside only the days the daily challenge its on, and not to mention how boring it is, im 600+ ap, 1500+ crit defense, 2000+ defense, 1500 block and i dont like it, i wish it could be equalized so the challenge its better and have more fun. Most of the times the runs are very boring.

You get discrimination for low AP in the blue dungeons of moonwater. People are just insanely petty. Welcome to the western mentality of way to many of the BnS 'community'. We might call it a community and by definition it is but in no sense of the real meaning of community is BnS and most Mmos these days.

Learn 2 read the requirement, if they ask for 580+/600+ and you are below that 90% of the time they will kick you out. If you want to play at your range then go create the room yourself, pretty sure if someone with 480 something you will also kick them out.

Problem isnt the AP requirement. Problem is that 6v6 system is used idk, by 1% of the server and is always empty, since the mejority knows that most probable will fight a 550+ or 600+ AP party, why join Battleground if they will wipe them easily, just a waste of time. So its always empty.... Many people are asking to be gear equalized, or leave only Soul Shield to be diferent so each one can go with the build they want, since SS is easier to farm and dont need to spend 5000g to get end gear SS.

hmm

4 hours ago, XianRen said:

How about no.  1v1 and 3v3 arena are both stat equalized if you want equal stat pvp go there. Some people want to use their gear for something other than mindlessly dpsing mobs.

Agreed, stat equalizing is good and all but it abit of fresh air to see all the hard work get put to some use away from the grind

if you have  trouble with being kicked just make your own team of ap 500

1 hour ago, ObscureFool said:

hmm

Agreed, stat equalizing is good and all but it abit of fresh air to see all the hard work get put to some use away from the grind

if you have  trouble with being kicked just make your own team of ap 500

Its empty 6v6 idk what part of that people dont understand, i try to enter everyday and its a waste of time.

Beside that what u are telling is like going with legendary to kill people, lvl 45-50hm5 top- in Misty Wood. Well, at least is what i see in my server Yunwa, Crimsons who made 99.99% of SSP and are now highest level go camp in misty to kill the only ceruleans that are left, like if that is fun...

Same happen in 6v6, legendary partys playing vs 450+ partys, is nonsense.

I only join via cross server and never had any problems. Sometimes i wait max 2 minutes. I usually play in the evening eurpoean time. Maybe i am just lucky with the waiting time.

At the moment i have 470 AP but i started doing battleground with 440 AP. And this is because most people that join this battleground are pve heroes that have not much skill :) And i say most because some ppl have have good equipment and skill. Then you cant do much. At least you can takes camps and cc the enemy long enough till backup arrives.

But most ppl with 650+ AP join and think that they can afk roflstomp all other with low gear? Nope.

Skill + teamplay > 650AP

You can have all AP in the world but if you get stunlocked to death it doesnt help you.

33 minutes ago, Ripley said:

I think this system have to be fixed. It should take all party members AP, calculate it and put against pretty same AP party. And the rewords have to be more good.

Lol this game is not moba yo. Like many have stated above if you want gear equalization go play arena or tag team matches, nothing stopping you from playing that mode. This is mini owpvp, and for your future reference Hell Island is not gear equalized match as well, hence all the top guild in their respective servers are forming alliances, google on that map. Its GvGvG vs mobs and bosses. And offers phat lootz.

p.s Good luck farming that map if your guild are too sucky or too casual. You will get roflstomped so hard.

Well i have to say that i disagree with op.

Complaining about kick from geared groups is kinda pointless as being in such pt with low end gear just turns you into leech.

Honesly for that place what you want is to run it with guild or friends if you dont have that well then it sucks for you but this game has quite a lot of this 'casual group up' so ppl now days don't bother thinking or anything and they expect other side to act as they imagined it.

Was surprised that there is no equalization for this thing but they chose to run it like that so now your gear actually matters for pvp as well.

Personally i dislike that thing so i dont even bother running it and i'll rather do my pve dailys then that thing unless i can afk.

14 minutes ago, Ezkiel said:

Was surprised that there is no equalization for this thing but they chose to run it like that so now your gear actually matters for pvp as well.

Personally i dislike that thing so i dont even bother running it and i'll rather do my pve dailys then that thing unless i can afk.

i must admit he is right.

Archived