Legendary S10 & S5 + Oblivion Accessories

Misuki Kato

7 minutes ago, MiracleFoodMaker said:

Oh, so that person who was selling ncoin stuff and telling people he was trustworthy because he had a stage 10 legendary weapon on mushin are one of these dudes? :o

Saying you're trustworthy because you have stage 10 legendary weapon is like saying you're not a thief because you have stolen property.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Rukkirii said:

Last night, we received reports that there were characters in game that had items that aren’t available in our game. We found that two of our support agents were using our tools in an unauthorized manner. The items no longer exist on the accounts and we will be resolving the staff matter appropriately and internally. It is against our internal policy for items to be created for personal characters.

We’ve also received a report regarding a potential item duplication issue and while we take every matter seriously, with a deeper look, we discovered that the video was recorded on an illegal server. We caution players to be careful of downloading unofficial programs.

We do appreciate the community reports and will investigate accordingly. We hope this clarifies what we’ve experienced today. Please continue to send potentially game breaking or game concern issues to us directly.

Well, the point is we all have been affected, either membership or not. Now how we will be compensated with this? Frankly, I can´t see reasons to invest money in something I do not trust.

14 hours ago, Rukkirii said:

Last night, we received reports that there were characters in game that had items that aren’t available in our game. We found that two of our support agents were using our tools in an unauthorized manner. 

oooh, is that why support can't be bothered to helped with hacker/cheaters.... cause it's them? it's all making sense now Kappa

8 minutes ago, TheEdge said:

Well, the point is we all have been affected, either membership or not. Now how we will be compensated with this? Frankly, I can´t see reasons to invest money in something I do not trust.

"Compensated"? Sounds like you're saying that because someone somewhere abused GM powers and created a bunch of items, you want a cookie for surviving this terrible experience.

Best "compensation" would be a guarantee that this kind of breach doesn't happen that easily. Perhaps a more strict rule regarding GM accounts. Perhaps some hard limitations on those powers or automated checks and reports. 

And if you think about it, it's just a couple who went full cricket and created unavailable items. How many GMs out there just got the cap items (s3/scorpio acc) and/or gold for their legit accounts and go unnoticed? Why are they even able to do that?

9 minutes ago, Santh said:

Hell's Oath soulshields 2265 critical defense  adquiered from : Infernal Battlegrounds , Infernal Battlegrounds Monsters

z6jM1VT.jpg8p6YccW.jpgLgc79ZB.jpg

Hell Shield was avilable to get for the short time cus of Ncsoft mistake.

10 minutes ago, Santh said:

Hell's Oath soulshields 2265 critical defense  adquiered from : Infernal Battlegrounds , Infernal Battlegrounds Monsters

z6jM1VT.jpg8p6YccW.jpgLgc79ZB.jpg

Thats not abuse but ncsoft faut.They forgot to disable Hell isle at the start of Silverfrost.

Good afternoon,

For these things I have ceased to be premium and my friends stop playing the game.

It tells us that there were two NCSOFT GMS. I do not believe it.

NCSOFT believed that we are stupid or what.

One month ago by someone was selling this hack for 50 € and do not pay atenccion because I thought it was fake.

Well I have a video I will not publish because the forum rules etc.

There is clearly seen as that the items that they whant they can get gold etc.

So I also seems very strong that GM NCSOFT is pending for what they are tell in reddit that on their official forum.

My recommendation not spending more € in this game.

Also, if it were true what you say more than one of NCSFOT would have to resign.

But as you know that is not so try to cover this as an internal fault when we all know are people who have used too much of the hack and have caught.

Regards,

This game is dead already. Have you guys noticed Twitch? BnS has less than 15 active streamers and 90% of the top ones are from Russian and Asian servers. None from NA or EU (well maybe one or two). PvP ladder is dead and just few of the top PvPers remain. SSP full of hackers that drive the economy in the game. NCWest is pushing NA/EU updates fast to catch up with other regions and ignored the grind factor and gold/mats requirement to gear up, thus players buy gold to try to catch up and  drive hacker/bot/seller activity. I actually was thinking that NA/EU culture is not that much "grindy" as existing regions and thats something NCWest ignored completely and got people bored. Also just by considering the fact that these NCWest employees were generating items for personal use it really pisses me off. We found out because they were soooo stupid to generate items that cannot be obtainable, but we will never know how many stingers, moonstones, transformation stones they generated for themselves and friends. Going back to the unobtainable items, what just happened is only a demostration of the staff that is managing the game, because REALLY GUYS? who the f*** wakes up, go to work and say "Oh you know what, lets generate unobtainble items and place them in my personal account, Im pretty sure no one will find out". I mean if you are going to abuse your GM power for personal use at least have some common sense. I already removed all my information I had access to because I wouldnt be suprised if NCwest gets a mayor security breach considering the quality of their staff actions as we just saw in the last days

I already unsub premium and playing Overwatch while I find another MMO. RIP BnS

5 hours ago, Enhance said:

"Compensated"? Sounds like you're saying that because someone somewhere abused GM powers and created a bunch of items, you want a cookie for surviving this terrible experience.

If you can not understand the context of "compensated" should spend more time in school instead of being making jokes at the forum.

Grow up kid!

Archived