Legendary S10 & S5 + Oblivion Accessories

Misuki Kato

5 minutes ago, Kohashi said:

actually... no. It is leaked from inside. there is no way you know about those IDs unless you work for NC.

I agree with you. I think this must be from someone inside NCWest.  This pictures are not right. At first I thought these were photoshopd screenshots between KR/CN/JP/TW and NA/EU because the stats didnt match the gear. But as soon as the Rukkirii said confirmed the items were not obtained by cheats, he is implying the items were in fact in NA.

Just to be safe. I highly recommend you all deleting your personal info from their servers, although they might store it somewhere else I think it is the best we can do from our end right now.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • NCSOFT

Last night, we received reports that there were characters in game that had items that aren’t available in our game. We found that two of our support agents were using our tools in an unauthorized manner. The items no longer exist on the accounts and we will be resolving the staff matter appropriately and internally. It is against our internal policy for items to be created for personal characters.

We’ve also received a report regarding a potential item duplication issue and while we take every matter seriously, with a deeper look, we discovered that the video was recorded on an illegal server. We caution players to be careful of downloading unofficial programs.

We do appreciate the community reports and will investigate accordingly. We hope this clarifies what we’ve experienced today. Please continue to send potentially game breaking or game concern issues to us directly.

Just now, Natose said:

the items no longer exist but do the players? this is when you should use an IP block so they aren't allowed to play again.

You know there are dynamic ips? 

18 minutes ago, Rukkirii said:

Last night, we received reports that there were characters in game that had items that aren’t available in our game. We found that two of our support agents were using our tools in an unauthorized manner. The items no longer exist on the accounts and we will be resolving the staff matter appropriately and internally. It is against our internal policy for items to be created for personal characters.

We’ve also received a report regarding a potential item duplication issue and while we take every matter seriously, with a deeper look, we discovered that the video was recorded on an illegal server. We caution players to be careful of downloading unofficial programs.

We do appreciate the community reports and will investigate accordingly. We hope this clarifies what we’ve experienced today. Please continue to send potentially game breaking or game concern issues to us directly.

is big problem...  now what?

http://na-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/profile?c=H%C4%93i%20m%C4%81o&s=106
http://na-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/profile?c=Concerned%20Citizen&s=106

18 minutes ago, Rukkirii said:

the items no longer exist but do the players? this is when you should use an IP block so they aren't allowed to play again.

21 minutes ago, Rukkirii said:

Hello Rukkirii,

Thank you for posting an update, with this i can have a piece of mind. Hope you get the issue with the staff resolved.

I would suggest also posting this on your twitter account (or the official twitter account of bns) and on reddit to calm peoples minds.

I've read plenty of topics and the accusations and imaginations go pretty wild everywhere. But with this post update it should take care of that.

Better yet, start your own topic on reddit, it will be on frontpage and the community will take care of spreading it further.

regards

1 minute ago, Shirolicious said:

Hello Rukkirii,

Thank you for posting an update, with this i can have a piece of mind. Hope you get the issue with the staff resolved.

I would suggest also posting this on your twitter account (or the official twitter account of bns) and on reddit to calm peoples minds.

I've read plenty of topics and the accusations and imaginations go pretty wild everywhere. But with this post update it should take care of that.

Better yet, start your own topic on reddit, it will be on frontpage and the community will take care of spreading it further.

regards

Agree ........and start for reedit

3 hours ago, Loaa said:

An Ncsoft admin gone rogue and give ppl Unrealeased items to cause an uproar ^^

Dat insight !

Btw Reddit already update the topic and people gonna strat feeling bad to get mad about it.

25 minutes ago, Rukkirii said:

We’ve also received a report regarding a potential item duplication issue and while we take every matter seriously, with a deeper look, we discovered that the video was recorded on an illegal server. We caution players to be careful of downloading unofficial programs

Thank you for the update. Normally companies do not go into such detail that you have, so thank you very much for that. It is a shame some of your support workers did this.. however I do have a question regarding the matter. If we have to send game breaking bugs, issues and concerns to support.. what if these people got hold of the support ticket and deleted it? They'd then never be found out unless people are social about issues like this (which they were, in this case). Are there any other forms of media / email we can contact you on with game breaking bugs / reports on game breaking players? Would be very nice to know.

Just now, TooNoob said:

So no one can have the baleful weapons or seraph? I saw 1 guy with 700 AP ytd while in LFP with the Baleful lynblade I legit thought it was REAL! XD

Baleful/Seraph only goes up to Stage 3 in our content,accesories don't go past True Python/Yeti/Scorpion,this guy had Stage 10 weapon and Oblivion accesories (next evolution)

3 minutes ago, TooNoob said:

So no one can have the baleful weapons or seraph? I saw 1 guy with 700 AP ytd while in LFP with the Baleful lynblade I legit thought it was REAL! XD

Clearly you haven't been reading the whole topic.

Just now, Laoshottie said:

That's the "title" of the thread rofl. Stage 3 is the max for legendaries and 700 ap isn't even possible with true scorpio right now. Ive seen at least 15 people with  689 AP right now

oh right my bad, sorry X)

2 minutes ago, TooNoob said:

I'm gonna guess your "S10"

"S5" are the stages? well it obviously had stages. i haven't seen anyone with 700 AP with True scorpio yet :)

That's the "title" of the thread rofl. Stage 3 is the max for legendaries and 700 ap isn't even possible with true scorpio right now. Ive seen at least 15 people with  689 AP right now

1 hour ago, Laoshottie said:

Search up "Arashel" They have 700ap, soha server.

9 hours ago, Natose said:

HAHAAHHAAHHA sry but ip block does nothing. Whats the point of IP blocking or HWID blocking if it takes less than 5minutes to go around them? :D

10 hours ago, Rukkirii said:

The items do exist and are implemented in the game, they simply arent activated and available to normal users but can be created via Item FQN. You guys also have all the content up to KR patch and all the fashions/cosmetics as well, no need to beat it around the bush :p.

Customer Support should not have Admin Rights on the Official Shard but only on the Test Shard. As for the tool , Im sure it exists, it's vital to have such a thing when you are supposed to test in a batch several items for bugs and whatnot, still in order to be able to create them with this tool, you need a special entitlement tied to the account ;).

Game masters wanna have fun too, they did not think that players would spot them... but on the real note I can't continue dealing with cheaters in this game I mean...we waited all these years for this? 

Archived