Legendary S10 & S5 + Oblivion Accessories

Misuki Kato

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, DrowningEarth said:

Full Asura, true oathbreaker accessories and less than 3K crit?

his soulshield stat is bad (from bnscoffe)

Soul Shield Attributes (Base + Fused + Set)

Critical Hit 632 (632 + 0 + 0)
HP 32880 (32880 + 0 + 0)
Defense 310 (310 + 0 + 0)
Block 500 (500 + 0 + 0)
Evasion 470 (470 + 0 + 0)

• NCSOFT

We appreciate everyone for bringing the unreleased items to our attention. We are taking care of it immediately.

We can confirm that the items were not received via malicious tools or cheats. If you see someone with items they should not have, please let us know.

11 minutes ago, Rukkirii said:

We appreciate everyone for bringing the unreleased items to our attention. We are taking care of it immediately.

We can confirm that the items were not received via malicious tools or cheats. If you see someone with items they should not have, please let us know.

How did they get the items then? There is not way of getting them in a legit way as far as im concerned.
There are was of duplicating items or just make them appear out of thin air. I can pm you links to that although finding them in google is not all that big of a challenge.

it was a program, i'm not going to link it but, as was said above. It is not that hard to find. there's even a video on how to use it. I hope something gets done about this fast. This is the type of thing that causes a roll back on the servers.

30 minutes ago, DrowningEarth said:

Full Asura, true oathbreaker accessories and less than 3K crit?

He is 50 HM-1 what do u expect.?

and there're True Oatchbreaker not True Scropion.

38 minutes ago, Unicorns said:

How did they get the items then? There is not way of getting them in a legit way as far as im concerned.
There are was of duplicating items or just make them appear out of thin air. I can pm you links to that although finding them in google is not all that big of a challenge.

maybe someone's uncle works at ncsoft and godmoded the items for that person xD

26 minutes ago, aSin said:

He is 50 HM-1 what do u expect.?

and there're True Oatchbreaker not True Scropion.

Lolwut.

My BM only has Awakened Oathbreaker and over 4K crit, running Asura/Naksun/Yeti.

My summoner alt has a mixture of BSH/Naryu/Naksun/Yeti, Awakened Siren jewels and has about 3800 crit.

Your HM level does not affect your crit that much, only your AP/HP.

If you can't break 3K crit by level 50, you are undergeared in some aspect. People were able to break 3K when BSH or full Naryu was BIS. You are just plainly doing it wrong if you are in full asura/true oath/leg weapon and still unable to do so.

56 minutes ago, Rukkirii said:

They didn't got the unreleased items via malicious tools or cheats...? How else you get the UNRELEASED items..? Win a secret contest held by NCSoft??

11 minutes ago, Ethria said:

They didn't got the unreleased items via malicious tools or cheats...? How else you get the UNRELEASED items..? Win a secret contest held by NCSoft??

An Ncsoft admin gone rogue and give ppl Unrealeased items to cause an uproar ^^

20 minutes ago, DrowningEarth said:

Lolwut.

My BM only has Awakened Oathbreaker and over 4K crit, running Asura/Naksun/Yeti.

My summoner alt has a mixture of BSH/Naryu/Naksun/Yeti, Awakened Siren jewels and has about 3800 crit.

Your HM level does not affect your crit that much, only your AP/HP.

If you can't break 3K crit by level 50, you are undergeared in some aspect. People were able to break 3K when BSH or full Naryu was BIS. You are just plainly doing it wrong if you are in full asura/true oath/leg weapon and still unable to do so.

Yes, but u didn't know that his soulshield are all bad ...i was able to check his profile be4 he get banned ..(was on reddit be4 it brought here)

Hime, if you people can't even deal with those that possess the Hell Soulshield early, you're not going to do a thing about these guys either with these advanced accessories. Just admit this is a cash grab already so we can stop supporting NCSoft.

1 hour ago, Rukkirii said:

(We can confirm that the items were not received via malicious tools or cheats.) are you sure about this ?

If you needa see it for your self, I can send you a link of how people doing this or even better a video...:(

No wonder lately ...I saw all bots are upgraded ...they are now Awakend Siren to True Pirate.

This totally explains the HM1 Summoner bots in SSP who somehow have True Breeze weapons and beyond. I thought they were part of Chinese botting clans and funded their weapon upgrades through farming, but turns out they just generate their weapons. : )

1 hour ago, Rukkirii said:

If they weren't received due to cheats or tools, then why should someone not have those items?

2 hours ago, Rukkirii said:

LOOOOOOL

worst cover up post I have seen in ages

11 minutes ago, oOnyXo said:

LOOOOOOL

worst cover up post I have seen in ages

maybe the company is afraid to admit these persons generated the items so people don't look for this exploit...

2 hours ago, Rukkirii said:

So if they're not gotten by "malicious means", does this mean we as general players of this game, can do the same thing and not get in trouble for it? Because if so, I'm just going to screencap this as you all sweep it under the rug, plug your ears and say "NOPE NOTHING MALICIOUS HERE DESPITE PROOF!" and I don't want to hear a word from you when it starts to get out of control.

WOW... just WOW.

40 minutes ago, aSin said:

(We can confirm that the items were not received via malicious tools or cheats.) are you sure about this ?

If you needa see it for your self, I can send you a link of how people doing this or even better a video...:(

No wonder lately ...I saw all bots are upgraded ...they are now Awakend Siren to True Pirate.

This totally explains the HM1 Summoner bots in SSP who somehow have True Breeze weapons and beyond. I thought they were part of Chinese botting clans and funded their weapon upgrades through farming, but turns out they just generate their weapons. : )

? Sure. I'm just legit curious how this could even be Possible. Does it have something to do with something I saw others call "item dupe" whatever that means. And some items have a number? I'm so confused. (You can direct message, or comment, or whatever, don't really care)

5 minutes ago, Nattia said:

maybe the company is afraid to admit these persons generated the items so people don't look for this exploit...

actually... no. It is leaked from inside. there is no way you know about those IDs unless you work for NC.

Archived