All 7 of my accounts hacked (maybe)

Dad

Just woke up to (for once) go level my crafting chars so later on I can get more faction tokens in the future when I find 3 of them blocked, i'v checked the rest and what do you know, 7 out of 10 are blocked. Not really surprised by this as I knew it would happen sooner or later due to peoples accounts being hacked all these months and NOBODY telling us (like always) if the issue was fixed.

This is why i'v I never buy anything and stay to my self....

Now to see if I can get them back or not...

Only used them for crafting anyway oh and costumes (If I could even BUY anything, thanks community for lowering gold selling prices!....)

Could it be the ban was applied because you actually have multiple accounts, and that mirrors the pattern of a bot farm owner? I am not sure it's typical for a player to have more than one account, because... well, most of us don't have enough time for one character on one account, let alone multiple accounts with 8 chars limit.

• NCSOFT

Hello there,

If your accounts appear to have been locked (i.e. you receive the message "Due to suspicious activity this account has been locked"), please reach out to us at: appeal@ncsoft.com, the Customer Support team will then take care of your case (it usually takes ~1 day for Customer Support to reply to these inquiries).

Using multiple accounts with the same IP address is typically something which leads to automatic locking. Not because we are "banning" you, but because our detection algorithms consider that behavior suspicious and automated locking can occur. Please rest assured that if you haven't violated any rule your account will be reinstated promptly :)

Just now, Dad said:

This is why I have a lot of accounts, I love Lyn chars and I make wallpapers ( and vids but thats another story)

Lovely_zpskachflvl.png

Nickname "Dad", lots of Lyn female chars... nothing suspicious here! O_o

Jk, nice work on the wallpaper! :p

2 hours ago, Youmukon said:

Hello there,

If your accounts appear to have been locked (i.e. you receive the message "Due to suspicious activity this account has been locked"), please reach out to us at: appeal@ncsoft.com, the Customer Support team will then take care of your case (it usually takes ~1 day for Customer Support to reply to these inquiries).

Using multiple accounts with the same IP address is typically something which leads to automatic locking. Not because we are "banning" you, but because our detection algorithms consider that behavior suspicious and automated locking can occur. Please rest assured that if you haven't violated any rule your account will be reinstated promptly :)

I guess that explains my 2 other little princess accounts were not banned (logging on them all takes hours and I get bored) Uhh i'v already sent a ticket about this after checking my accounts. Should I email them about this anyway?

• NCSOFT
3 minutes ago, Dad said:

I guess that explains my 2 other little princess accounts were not banned (logging on them all takes hours and I get bored) Uhh i'v already sent a ticket about this after checking my accounts. Should I email them about this anyway?

Tickets or email are both fine, everything goes to the same place. Sending an email just automatically generates a ticket :)

Oh, alright I guess i'll just wait then thanks. Well....uhh guess i'll post some paps here and wait it out, go draw or somethin till it's fixed (cause I don't feel like getting on my main for misty forest...)

Relationship_zpsa9u4nbar.png

ChristmasSnow2015_zpszu5udain.png

_150131_001_zps5t6989is.png

5 hours ago, Youmukon said:

Hello there,

Hello Youmukon. i have banned of my 2 accounts at same time. I dont used nothing for get block. it will be for use 2 accounts at same ip? if is for this, tell me what i can say on ticket or email, for appeal this ? i send emails, but i dont get any help of this, my acounts are still blocked :c

Archived