PPL go price lower

2 hours ago, aSin said:

and guess what....u barely find a bot ...in JP server not sure why

Same kinda thing on the Chinese servers, because all their gold farmers are on our servers

35 minutes ago, babeln said:

Pure reason - western mentality, gold buyers. I want it all, i want it now, ill buy it all. Bots spammers - gold buyers. High prices - gold buyers. Praise our whales.

^ this Exactly

43 minutes ago, babeln said:

Pure reason - western mentality, gold buyers. I want it all, i want it now, ill buy it all. Bots spammers - gold buyers. High prices - gold buyers. Praise our whales.

I have to agree with this 100 %. Could not have said it better myself.

3 hours ago, babeln said:

lol no it's normal supply and demand, jp server has been out for 1 year already there is much lower demand on mats than here because people are already geared.

People wanting same prices as a 1 year old server hahahaha stupid thread is stupid.

9 minutes ago, Cor said:

lol no it's normal supply and demand, jp server has been out for 1 year already there is much lower demand on mats than here because people are already geared.

People wanting same prices as a 1 year old server hahahaha stupid thread is stupid.

No, stupid poster is stupid. The exorbitant prices in the West are only there ou of pure, disgusting greed.

Im open to any reduction in mats price and basically whatever that can accelerate my weapons upgrade program.

Thinking of soloing efleet and NSH, farming emblems and such... and spawning MM or Poh myself, saving me the headache of  losing MM kill to any OP players whenever  both runs turns daily...

:3..doing a little bit faster daily so i can running around.. visiting many places meet new players and farm essence together with them...

19 minutes ago, Ryuukishi said:

No, stupid poster is stupid. The exorbitant prices in the West are only there ou of pure, disgusting greed.

i wouldnt be so negative, its just is, how it is... cant do much about it... when you sell things, you got more money than in jp

greed is greed, consume society, yum yum, how we were raised lol - met lbm with seraph lynblade stage 3, unable to solo core in necro4 LOOL

sadly, who suffers most, are causals and newbies, depending on gold income from dailies etc, they cant buy much (they get more money from bid shares, if something drops in dungeon, thats all)

6 minutes ago, Ryuukishi said:

So how about you go and sell your soulstones for 10s because otherwise you are just as greedy? Nobody is gonna sell something they need themselves for dirt cheap that is not greed it's just normal supply and demand. Soulstone prices were at some point already below 25s because most people had finished gearing up then silverfrost came with lots of new upgrades that need lots of mats thus prices went up again because the demand increased again. It's supply and demand and comparing to a 1 year old server is stupid, when we hit 1 year prices will be lower too because most people will have finished gearing up again. Anyone who can think rationally can see and understand that but of course most people here have the "want everything presented on a silver plate" mentality.

But if prices are that low, you can't sell anything. The gold income generation is quite low in our version of the game (at least on the casual level), and the gold costs of the upgrades are actually quite steep.  So, I don't know if that's all that great to have prices low, as I don't understand how you generate the revenue stream.

2 minutes ago, Cor said:

So how about you go and sell your soulstones for 10s because otherwise you are just as greedy? Nobody is gonna sell something they need themselves for dirt cheap that is not greed it's just normal supply and demand. Soulstone prices were at some point already below 25s because most people had finished gearing up then silverfrost came with lots of new upgrades that need lots of mats thus prices went up again because the demand increased again. It's supply and demand and comparing to a 1 year old server is stupid, when we hit 1 year prices will be lower too because most people will have finished gearing up again. Anyone who can think rationally can see and understand that but of course most people here have the "want everything presented on a silver plate" mentality.

theres too many people who play more by rl money, than in game, thats the point. All game more consuming, than farming.

Japan has 3 or 4 servers and they are nearly dead.Yes Japan is dying and barely has players left in there...outside of Japan prime time have fun finding groups in there...they don't use F8 btw or atleast they didn't.And it's on this stage becase NCsoft Japan is one of the worst publishers you can think of....they keep killing ther own games in there due of stupid decisions...ncwest is bad but not that bad.

Also Japan opened at may 2014 and in my book that is nearly 2 years not 1.Wanna tell you how silly they went with Japan? They opened with 36 patch at may...they recived Poharan 6/4/24 at july....Lab at october....

7 minutes ago, LaVersus said:

its about the gold on the Servers :)

Korea is out the longest and guess what

1 SS cost 1.5g there

1 Moonstone even 20g ^^

*People running around with 50k gold and more is normal there*

Refference Screenshot

goldwb0qsvahlr.png

One of the issues (albeit not as big as bots/massive gold buying) is the fact that gold income in this game is unbalanced against the rate of acquisition for soulstones/moonstones/etc. Add in the fact that 80% of your loot and rewards are untradeable, plus the crappy crafting system,  which only bottlenecks the economy even further and contributes to inflation.

tldr, the devs have no idea how to create a sustainable economy.

5 minutes ago, finalfantasy7 said:

Korean is Korean daily quest 10x more gold give

I know right. When i first came here I was shocked with how little gold the daily gave knowing they used to give much higher. Actually if im not mistaken starting with moonwater plains normal quests (side quests) and story line were giving 1 and 2 gold which i find appropriate to be honest.

Archived