Warlock Most Expensive Class Confirmed (Except Blade Master at 140g)

tuannifur

Have to also view of the rarity of the skill book.

Seeing that there's only 3 in the market lets people make up their own price for them and people will follow suite with undercutting one another.

Where as the Assassin skill book, there's multiple ones each undercutting each other which seems like that's what's making their price lower.

8 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

Have to also view of the rarity of the skill book.

Seeing that there's only 3 in the market lets people make up their own price for them and people will follow suite with undercutting one another.

Where as the Assassin skill book, there's multiple ones each undercutting each other which seems like that's what's making their price lower.

If i recall correctly, all skill books that are obtainable for free without spending anything is Blood Shade Harbor.

BSH drops all have the same drop rate for all classes of skill books. claiming shadow slash is more common than dragon call doesn't make any sense in rarity

Ill take it back unless i'm missing a point in where other classe's skil books dropped more than dragon call. Where would place be? What sorcery is this

Some skills are more useful than others hence why some skills are worth more.

You also have different methods of obtaining them:

1. Farm BSH

2. Achievement Shop

3. Arena Merchant

4. Freezing Orb Merchant in Cold Storage

1 hour ago, Pepperino said:

Some skills are more useful than others hence why some skills are worth more.

You also have different methods of obtaining them:

1. Farm BSH

2. Achievement Shop

3. Arena Merchant

4. Freezing Orb Merchant in Cold Storage

2, 3, and 4 are untradeable i recall.

Still doesn't prove why dragon call is more expensive than shadow slash and rumble bees.

shadow slash iirc ( i dont play assassin) gives the ability to infinite shadow combo, sounds like a majorly useful skill to me :\

Rumble bees.. right click for summoners. what class doesn't use right click when if applicable. :\

Summoner uses Sunflower rather than Rumblebees, so it's not all that useful for summoner as our current stats doesn't put Rumbleebees potential to full use.

There are a lot of things that affect the pricing for the skill books, not just the usefulness of the skills. If there is only 1 dragoncall in the market, that person control the price of it, he can just put it at 200g since there are no other dragoncall in the market. Both the skills book for BM and WL are very good dps increase if I recall, hence they are more sought after. Then there is the amount of players playing WL, based on BNSTree though not sure how accurate, WL is the 3rd most played class, hence more warlock ingame and more buying the book.

38 minutes ago, tuannifur said:

2, 3, and 4 are untradeable i recall.

Still doesn't prove why dragon call is more expensive than shadow slash and rumble bees.

shadow slash iirc ( i dont play assassin) gives the ability to infinite shadow combo, sounds like a majorly useful skill to me :\

Rumble bees.. right click for summoners. what class doesn't use right click when if applicable. :\

I'm just listing the different ways of getting them.

Only thing Shadowslash book would be good for is getting Venom Slash. Even then, not that great compared to their LMB/RB/F. IMO, better to just skip over Shadowslash and use the two skill points for HM Decoy or HM Heartstab. They're more worth the money.

Rumblebee is kind of poop unless you have high crit rate or use it for PvP. Sunflower is the primary RB for Summoners.

1 hour ago, tuannifur said:

I think more ppl has warlock as an alt that has low ap and low achievement points. So demand for skill is greater.

Yesterday a guild mate and I decided to yolo 2-man run BSH for a Dragon Call. I was using a 587 AP KFM, she was using 564 AP Summoner. We died to Thrasher twice, and then realized that in order to 2-man this we'd need to gather our wits and summon Captain Planet. And that sirs, is how we got a Dragon Call for my Warlock for free.

16 minutes ago, Rusgon said:

Yesterday a guild mate and I decided to yolo 2-man run BSH for a Dragon Call. I was using a 587 AP KFM, she was using 564 AP Summoner. We died to Thrasher twice, and then realized that in order to 2-man this we'd need to gather our wits and summon Captain Planet. And that sirs, is how we got a Dragon Call for my Warlock for free.

Can't tell if serious or not.

15 minutes ago, Rusgon said:

100% serious. Why would I not be serious????!!

maybe cuz with your stats it should be piece of cake. I (bd) did thrasher with my friend (summ) with over 1 min left with 531 and 517ap. Anyway, gz. Imo you should rather sell it and get your book via one of many cheaper ways.

21 minutes ago, Arohk said:

Blademaster really? i always thought lightning strike is crap and never put a single point in it.

Might be lower damage than most BMs since mine is only lv47. Can't run around with that hot True Breeze+ yet.

v17WzzV.png

9 minutes ago, SilentOne said:

maybe cuz with your stats it should be piece of cake. I (bd) did thrasher with my friend (summ) with over 1 min left with 531 and 517ap. Anyway, gz. Imo you should rather sell it and get your book via one of many cheaper ways.

With this community, I could see it happening. My friend and I went ahead and duo'd BSH on our alts (450-470AP BM/FM) because pugs nowadays leave if people aren't above 500AP for anything :p.

29 minutes ago, Pepperino said:

Opps I did it again.

43 minutes ago, SilentOne said:

It was a joke lmao. Most people in pugs that I've seen always die right away to Thrasher- that was the whole joke.

In regards to the book, I actually did wind up using it. I don't want to have to be bothered with farming it.

warlock indeed probably is, pure reason, every hm skills increase wl effectivity alot(probably except pellet one which i find pretty useles).

DC book, amazing, shackles HM skill, amazing, asura ember shadow volley, amazing. Thats +- 1k gold.

Other classes dont need this so much. 

9 hours ago, tuannifur said:

I dont get why warlock's skill book is still 200g LMAO

bFNKggX.jpg?1

"Cause 4 Skill button is their main attack" ---> So is Assasin's shadow slash which sells for...65g.

tWKCD76.jpg?1

Market place is bull rofl

Supply & Demand, that is all there is to it, many people will re-roll as a ranged warlock as opposed to a melee assasin, everyone knows by now how fun it is to be the melee guy in the party consisting of 2 WL, 2 FM and a 1 SMN, while they tell you how hard their classes are to play while giving you pointers on how to do your job.

Archived