TigerKFM

R.I.P Profile Pictures AGAIN.

Recommended Posts

Melodia   

Only in NA, having anime for profile pictures is more "illegal" than botting.

Yes, must ban those Naruto or [insert whatever anime those weaboos watch] pics in a BnS game, that is NC's #1 priority. So much a priority instead of just issuing warnings, they spent 2 months pressing an on/off switch on profile photos only to have it bypassed within minutes.

One facepalm is not enough for this. Not even two.

Edited by Melodia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daktaro   

My profile picture has been broken since the first time they took them down and it's not even an external image, it's just the one taken with the function in game :(

I haven't been able to see anyone else's profile pictures since then either. It just says "There is no character photo" even on characters that I know had a photo.

Saaaad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zedonia   
33 minutes ago, Styrofoam said:

Still seeing profile pics in game...

Yes, they didn't removed them just like the last time. The option may be disabled but everyone (I think) who made a new picture should have it for eternity now unless they decide to remove them completely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lurkios   
14 hours ago, Daktaro said:

My profile picture has been broken since the first time they took them down and it's not even an external image, it's just the one taken with the function in game :(

I haven't been able to see anyone else's profile pictures since then either. It just says "There is no character photo" even on characters that I know had a photo.

Saaaad

Reload the page 20 or 30 times. Not sure how they managed it, but it just starts working eventually. Same with the uploads before they were disabled again, failed the first half dozen times then suddenly works.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nisien   

It's not like this whole annoyance with profile pictures couldn't have been properly managed with a report profile picture button.

 

But nope, the Eastern division doesn't care. Just keep doing everything you can to make the actual paying and playing customers feel more and more annoyed, ignored, and insulted. We weren't a market, just a piggy bank.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Zedonia said:

Yes, they didn't removed them just like the last time. The option may be disabled but everyone (I think) who made a new picture should have it for eternity now unless they decide to remove them completely.

I had one that didn't get removed the first time but did this time. :( It was a screenshot of my character cropped to size in paint.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zedonia   
4 hours ago, Bruce Chi said:

I had one that didn't get removed the first time but did this time. :( It was a screenshot of my character cropped to size in paint.

Really? oO Wow, it seems they not only can't mange the Tools of the game, they also do everything random. Mine is still there so yeah, they don't know what they are doing. ;D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BeK   
On May 23, 2016 at 5:35 PM, Zuf said:

Here's a crazy idea.
Why not just ban the abusers?

Because most of those abusers are probably paying customers and sadly the all mighty dollar speaks louder than the integrity of any software development company.

I hate saying it but it's true...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
IxFa   

Now, I don't think the community staff are developers themselves. As such, this would probably tire them out.

Whomever is responsible for the profile system isn't handling it as well as they should, that's for sure.

 

 

That said, it wasn't long before I found someone with the exact same futa picture that I had seen before they reworked the system. I think it was the very same player.

Using the in-game profile portrait is awful. The angles suck, there are no poses, the lighting can't be altered, and the background is boring. I'll be quite upset if I can't make a custom photo similar to what I made already. 

*Glamour shots!*

Edited by IxFa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/05/2016 at 11:04 PM, Zedonia said:

Really? oO Wow, it seems they not only can't mange the Tools of the game, they also do everything random. Mine is still there so yeah, they don't know what they are doing. ;D

I guess you used the in-game profile portrait camera as it appears they will only except those.

 

r.i.p

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kodiak   

@Hime why not just make the Avatar for the Character info like in Japan where you can see the Char how it looks right now, but no pictures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now