Legendary Weapon Path

NekoSama

So going by the cheatsheet (provided by praetor19) in reguards to legendary weapon. While the black is great for fire and wind initially if you use the fire path it starts to fall off from stage 7 on to white for the leading palm CD.

So my question to you is what path will you go and why?

I personally will be going black anyways because the extra damage buff from Darkness gives us an easier time maintaining threat without relying heavily on taunt and clearing content faster (whether solo or group)

The reasoning against white is the hp regen I feel is useless is KFM already has a very large hp sustain between tiger strike, gems, rising dragon, fighting spirit and our naturally high Incombat HP regen (Mines 800+ with the Scorp belt procing). That's not taking into account other factors such as summoner doom and bloom and potions. And I feel the hp regen is only really useful in OWPVP and since WWV is already dead pretty much unless its the Daily challenge it won't see much benefit outside of GvG and SSP.

On 5/29/2016 at 1:01 AM, xProfessor said:

You're right plus kfm shouldnt get getting hit at all. which is why im going black with wind build

Supposedly, they're changing Seraph to become "on hit" just like Baleful.

• 2 months later...
On 6/5/2016 at 1:09 AM, KazNaka said:

Supposedly, they're changing Seraph to become "on hit" just like Baleful.

Only in KR, there is no mention or any confirmation any other region will get this. In TW/JP Seraph is still when hit. 

Archived