Sign in to follow this  
Biiscaa

Price Hike.....

for me is like this: they are forcing ppl to keep theyr auto renew thing, so they every 30 days ncsoft will take automaticaly 9,50 EUR ~. Like I always do, I buy the 30 day premium then on nc settings I delete the autorenew subscription cuz maybe i wont need it next month. All that sayd, if you have your subscription deleted after 1st june you will have to pay 11,50 EUR ~, otherwise if youre not cool with that dont delete subscription and you will pay 9,50 ~ for the rest of your life xD.

Soz for my bad engrishu!!

4 minutes ago, DyvorKurozu said:

Probably NCSoft's way of trying to counter bots purchasing the 30-day premium is my guess.

and at what price? 2,50 eur, 7 eur or 25 eur per service per who ever wanna premium? xD

They equalising the prices between the EUR, GBP and USD.
USD prices:

$11.99 (30days) 
$34.99 (90 days)

$124.99 (635 days)

Eur. prices (after june 1st): 

€ 11.99 (30days) 
€ 34.99 (90 days)
€ 124.99 (635 days)

The ratio between USD and EUR. is kinda the same 1.00EUR=1.12107USD that just shows that now (before june1st) eu people are paying less then NA players. And after June 1st we kinda gonna pay equal price (where na players still gonna pay 0,12 cents more).
I think that's the idea. Correct me if i am wrong.

Myleina   
3 minutes ago, DomPicaDude said:

They equalising the prices between the EUR, GBP and USD.
USD prices:

$11.99 (30days) 
$34.99 (90 days)

$124.99 (635 days)

Eur. prices (after june 1st): 

€ 11.99 (30days) 
€ 34.99 (90 days)
€ 124.99 (635 days)

The ratio between USD and EUR. is kinda the same 1.00EUR=1.12107USD that just shows that now (before june1st) eu people are paying less then NA players. And after June 1st we kinda gonna pay equal price (where na players still gonna pay 0,12 cents more).
I think that's the idea. Correct me if i am wrong.

The other way around. They are going to pay 0.12 cents more.

We pay 125$ USD. They'll have to pay ~140-145$ USD worth of their money.  Right now they pay less, after June 1st they pay more than us.

Myleina   
Just now, Infamous said:

That moment when you have your premium subscription canceled just in time :)

And just because USD and euro ratio is different by 0.1,  it doesn't make it right to charge same numbers. And as I seen, when buying NCcoins in game, the price numbers are the same, so EU are overpaying.

Right now, EU is getting it cheaper. 10$ USD cheaper for the 1year package. With the new prices end up paying 15$ more though..

Infamous   

That moment when you have your premium subscription canceled just in time :)

And just because USD and euro ratio is different by 0.1,  it doesn't make it right to charge same numbers. And as I seen, when buying NCcoins in game, the price numbers are the same, so EU are overpaying.

EDIT: I also would like to know what made them to increase the prices? I am already guessing it will be "we wanted to make equal prcies everywhere".

Edited by Infamous

VRock   

lool nice move ncsoft you really want this game become NA only. EU people, please lets move out, they don't want us here.

KzE   

Who cares, premium does not worth even 1 euro.

AmatsuDF   

This is another sign of a dying game. in 3-4 months they'll announce they'll be merging the EU servers with the NA ones. Other dying games have done so before.