Can I create more than 2 characters?

These slots are also available via Hongmoon coin, meaning you can get them without paying RL currency. To obtain Hongmoon coin, you can use the Currency exchange (CTRL + C) or you can do a lot of daily quests to get lucky on some venture tokens. Those allow you to "transmute" Hongmoon coin, usually ~90 for one token plus 10 silver.

1 in-game gold = 16 cash shop points = 16 HM coins = roughly $0.2USD

I'm rather surprised at this conversion rate. Why is it so high? For the no-lifers they can literally make $30+USD worth of cash shop points every day.

Unless I'm reading the conversion rate wrong? For example, 23 dragon pouches costs "800", I'm assuming it actually means 800 NCoins/HMCoins?

12 hours ago, Melodia said:

I'm rather surprised at this conversion rate. Why is it so high? For the no-lifers they can literally make $30+USD worth of cash shop points every day.

Unless I'm reading the conversion rate wrong? For example, 23 dragon pouches costs "800", I'm assuming it actually means 800 NCoins/HMCoins?

Yes, people that play 24/7 can make a lot of HMCoins per day.
If you look around the other way, selling NCoins for golds through the currency exchange does not give that much golds. People going p2w hard, basically sell their soul to the devil for a bit of golds.

On 23 May 2016 at 8:03 PM, Melodia said:

depends on your perspective. For 30 USD, I would not bother to work an hour, let alone a whole day. Rates are lower cause people play for fun and see the gold as an extra that accumulates while they are having fun. Rates are not even lower because gold has a definite scarcity in the game and a lot of important uses (item evolution, market purchasing power, dungeon loot bidding power, to name a few).

Archived