Seed Shroud, which one do you use?

Shelly

So for tier 4 and 5 seed shroud, do you guys use stage 1 or stage 2? 

For memory, stage 1 is overflow + successful counter regen 4percent hp. and stage 2 is hp shield on failed counter and recovery focus. 

So I'm just wondering which ones you guys use and why?

I mean they kind of sound the sameish to me. 

Currently, I use stage 1 to tier 5. 

Though, I'm interested if anyone thinks the hp shield is more useful to them? 

Thanks! :D 

In both PVE and PVP, the Stage 1 Tier5 is the best choice. I dont see S2T5 being useful in any scenario (unless you have issues surviving in PVP, but you should have plenty enough of healing skills to avoid that).  3second of overflow on every counter makes your dps ramp up quite a lot.

The tier 5 1-st stage is for pvp with sunflower. Very high burst of damage. In pve not very usefull, cuz usually your car hold the mobs and i`ts easier to use zen bean sunflower to get 5 sec of  overflow. 

Th stage 2 is for more rumblebees build. But seems no one use rubmlebees, this skill is useless. Sunflower doing more damage, the dandelion will have longer CD, you wont have HP regeneration on counter.

15 hours ago, Ripley said:

The tier 5 1-st stage is for pvp with sunflower. Very high burst of damage. In pve not very usefull, cuz usually your car hold the mobs and i`ts easier to use zen bean sunflower to get 5 sec of  overflow. 

Th stage 2 is for more rumblebees build. But seems no one use rubmlebees, this skill is useless. Sunflower doing more damage, the dandelion will have longer CD, you wont have HP regeneration on counter.

If stage 2 is more for rumblebeess, then are summoners using stage 2 in pvp since I think great summoners prefer rumblebees in 1v1 pvp. 

They still are not, I don´t even see stage 2 being great for bees. I doubt I´ve ever seen a summoner using stage 2 hm shroud, in PVP mainly the longer cooldown is a big downside and reason to not use it. In PVE, well, you usually don´t get hit anyway. It might be of use in PVE bee builds, not sure.

I play with 200-300 ping so im not good with rumblebee combo :(

I also use 5 1 stage, but some times in 1v1 i dont see much use since you need to stay invi for a lil while instead of spaming damage. But overall is goooood.

Archived